Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
You're asking the wrong fella, the guy who you're looking for is in another castle.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Bro LMAO Why are you trolling on me now?
But I am not trolling, I am being 100% honest, I don't know the guy that you're asking for, I literally don't know him.
Not trolling, not pulling your nose, not bullshitting you.

I simply don't know the guy, I literally know nothing worth of asking when it comes to repository or its walkthroughs, nor about who maintains it, I have no links, nothing to offer in regards of the content of the former repository.

I know nothing.

Tirpitz.gif

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
But I am not trolling, I am being 100% honest, I don't know the guy that you're asking for, I literally don't know him.
Not trolling, not pulling your nose, not bullshitting you.

I simply don't know the guy, I literally know nothing worth of asking when it comes to repository or its walkthroughs, nor about who maintains it, I have no links, nothing to offer in regards of the content of the former repository.

I know nothing.

View attachment 2839515
Alright then If you say so thanks XD

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Check the JSK Community Guide (linked in OP and in my sig). The Gdrive Repository got nuked again so it's a torrent listed in the Downloads section of the guide for now.
Wait What? Are you the one who manages the repository?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Wait What? Are you the one who manages the repository?
More or less. Currently the Repository is in transition. It's in torrent form for the time being. We're trying to figure out a more robust and nuke resistant method of hosting the JSK and related files.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
More or less. Currently the Repository is in transition. It's in torrent form for the time being. We're trying to figure out a more robust and nuke resistant method of hosting the JSK and related files.
Oh I see by the way Got the other pages for the walkthrough the one on the 1st pages only shows half Where's the rest?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes