jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
It will be a godsend if completed
I can only wish we possess the ability to program the games toward android phones. My friends said it's basically a master's thesis to do these coding and stuffs especially C#'s missing lessons on how to solve errors where you need to do a research of your own. Or if MisterAce had some references to fix errors/bugs then that would be a great start for us.

jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
Let's say... I was too desperate to play the unported games to my android phone :sneaky:. (It's been 7 months since the last apk game) I lost all hope for senpai, kohai to be ported to phones, that is why I've thought of an idea to contact my computer geek friends to help me out with this issue. Turns out, there really was no way to play it on our phones unless it was remade in unity all over again. Joiplay was out of the question since the games aren't html. They also stated, it would be a miracle if some programmer god invented the unity emulator for android, then there would be no more of these crappy issues. :unsure:

They told me the only way to play it to your phone was to buy myself a pc (well that sucked). Of course, 2 grands wasted but it was worth it (I think). We installed GeForce experience to remote the pc towards my phone in order to play any pc games including JSK games. (The gameplay sucked sometimes with so much lag, reduce bitrate and internet connection issues.)

I tried telling them if there was still hope for the android users, but it was still beyond their knowledge to decompile and code turn-based games especially when there's no foundation/tutorials to decompile/fix errors. That is why everyone's only hope is for MisterAce to find some time to continue his unfinished projects. :cry:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hello i would like help on how to launch the more modern game from jsk, the one using unity such as 28

When i play it, any h scene is really bugged, like this below (missionnary scene)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What sort of curse you brought into this thread?

DERP2.png

Mar 31, 2022
Hello i would like help on how to launch the more modern game from jsk, the one using unity such as 28

When i play it, any h scene is really bugged, like this below (missionnary scene)
I have several questions but first do you have the right drivers installed for your PC. Because this is a bug NEVER reported before.

Lorkar

Oct 22, 2021
That's either obsolete hardware or software update issue.
oh well i cant do anything about hardware but software , what should i try to update , only graphic card driver ? or something else

edit: didnt read the message before icevail, i will update my graphic card driver and get back

Lorkar

Oct 22, 2021
i updated my graphic card driver to no avail , it changed nothing

I hesitate to re download the game, maybe corrupted file?

Update: The curse has been healed, it was corrupted file, after redownloading it , it work fine

Thanks everyone, time to heal my trauma now

Last edited:

Lorkar

Oct 22, 2021
Last question for this game (=28 As the Champion, Anything you do to a Cute Challenger in the Ring is allowed!) , i cant seem to see how to get the reverse rape cowgirl position and the face sitting one , do any of you know how? The guide dont say about how to

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Last question for this game (=28 As the Champion, Anything you do to a Cute Challenger in the Ring is allowed!) , i cant seem to see how to get the reverse rape cowgirl position and the face sitting one , do any of you know how? The guide dont say about how to
You can get more than one or two hearts at a time.

carlos952g

May 22, 2022
Hola, soy nuevo aquí, ¿alguien tiene una versión sin censura de estos juegos de Android?
[/CITA]
Dije que lanzaría el repositorio APK una vez más después de restaurarlos. Pero realmente no tengo suficiente motivación ni tiempo para trabajar en ellos. Por lo tanto, en realidad podría llevar mucho tiempo terminar cada uno de ellos.

Así que estoy lanzando el repositorio una vez más.
No. 25 no está ahí porque es unidad y es imposible hacerlo. Solo el No. 24 ha sido renovado con traducción y decensura combinadas.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020

Only the most important parts of a woman's body :KEK:
(That's a joke ofc)

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes