FlashM0d

Jul 25, 2023
me too having the same problem any solution to this? thanks
Well, your error is slightly different, froxy had "There was a problem parsing the package".

Let's assume your apk file is alright. I can't confirm this issue on my side either. So next one on the list are your devices.
Out of all phones and tablets there's always tiny percentage that just won't work: devices from some fancy weird manufacturers that allow only 64 bit apps to run, too modern or shady Android builds that have all kinds of locks or don't give needed permissions for app execution, even the way you have configured your devices or software you have installed may be the source of the trouble. And this is just the tip of a damn iceberg...
If the cause is something like this, then all I can do is narrow down the list of the problems as much as possible.

For the record, this apk is a 32 bit app and not for virtual machines, so don't report back errors if you're trying to install it on a 64 bit-only device or on the emulator.

First thing you should do is get as many Android devices as you can and try installing troublesome apk on them. If it'll work, then the issue is with your other device, duh.

Secondly, check your settings and permissions, search some info about your device, maybe it's a common issue and there's an easy solution to it, like switching some hidden option.

In case previous advice didn't help, here is your last hope. Try to install and launch all these apks and write back the results.

Here is the link to the file I tried to install (added 'borked' so it's more obvious :)):

I don't think file got corrupted on my end since I tried following:
  • Download on PC and then transfer the file to my phone and also my table manually (via cable)
  • Download on my phone (One Plus running android 12) via your download link. The phone doesn't have any AV or anything else that could tamper with my downloads (as far as I know)
  • Download on my tablet (Lenovo running android 12) same as with my phone
In all cases the same message appeared. Naturally, I have enabled installing from unknown sources and all that stuff since this message appears after installation progress bar reaches 2/3 (just a few seconds).

Only thing that my devices have in common, that I can see, is android 12 but surely that shouldn't be the case.
Yeah, checked it, your apk is okay.

Ah, recent OS... Most likely it's Android 12 being picky. I made tests on phones with much older Android 5, 7, 8, 9. So you better try some older devices.

Also, have you installed apks from repository/torrent, 17) in particular? It'd be super strange if they just worked on your devices.

I have an archive of alternative apks with different settings that were made while experimenting on the best version for one you're having troubles with. Try them, this is a last resort option.

Well, guys. If none of the above solutions worked on any of your devices then you're just out of luck, badly. I tried. Really. This is sad. I'm sad.

P.S. Deleted links as the issue was resolved.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018

Update 13... 20/35 scenes completed

JSK stated it is very unlikely to be released in august. Possibly in September.

froxy

Feb 24, 2017
Well, your error is slightly different, froxy had "There was a problem parsing the package". You can check MD5 or SHA-1 hash sums if you suspect damage.
Correct hash sums:
MD5: 630671B1D4D2740F4694BBC33B11437F
SHA-1: 84A3A19B1A9153583E52D723532B3E41A5C6082B

Let's assume your apk file is alright. I can't confirm this issue on my side either. So next one on the list are your devices.
Out of all phones and tablets there's always tiny percentage that just won't work: devices from some fancy weird manufacturers that allow only 64 bit apps to run, too modern or shady Android builds that have all kinds of locks or don't give needed permissions for app execution, even the way you have configured your devices or software you have installed may be the source of the trouble. And this is just the tip of a damn iceberg...
If the cause is something like this, then all I can do is narrow down the list of the problems as much as possible.

For the record, this apk is a 32 bit app and not for virtual machines, so don't report back errors if you're trying to install it on a 64 bit-only device or on the emulator.

First thing you should do is get as many Android devices as you can and try installing troublesome apk on them. If it'll work, then the issue is with your other device, duh.

Secondly, check your settings and permissions, search some info about your device, maybe it's a common issue and there's an easy solution to it, like switching some hidden option.

In case previous advice didn't help, here is your last hope. Try to install and launch all these apks and write back the results.

Yeah, checked it, your apk is okay.

Ah, recent OS... Most likely it's Android 12 being picky. I made tests on phones with much older Android 5, 7, 8, 9. So you better try some older devices.

Also, have you installed apks from repository/torrent, 17) in particular? It'd be super strange if they just worked on your devices.

I have an archive of alternative apks with different settings that were made while experimenting on the best version for one you're having troubles with. Try them, this is a last resort option.

Well, guys. If none of the above solutions worked on any of your devices then you're just out of luck, badly. I tried. Really. This is sad. I'm sad.
Ok, so this is getting straight up funny :)

I downloaded test apks that you've provided and guess what?
I could install them... but only some of them :unsure:
Test1, 3 and 5 had same issue as the final apk but the rest could be installed no problem. Launching them was no problem as well.

No idea what the issue could be...

Reactions: FlashM0d

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017

Test1, 3 and 5 had same issue as the final apk but the rest could be installed no problem. Launching them was no problem as well.

Could you tell us what version of Android you are running please? It should be in Settings> About phone.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
[Battle scene perfection 83% (no change)]
[H scene production progress: 20 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]

image-800.jpg

We are currently producing the H scene of "body manipulation".

I was going to make a slightly different H scene, but after making a few, it turned out that it wasn't much different from a normal H scene...

The image is the H scene of the "body manipulation".

It looks like a normal doggy style, but the heroine moves and pushes her buttocks against her uncle.

Of course, it's a H scene of "body manipulation", so it's a situation where the body moves on its own.

It doesn't look like much, but when it's moving, it's pretty erotic, and it's not bad at all.

Before you know it, the first week of August will be over.

At the current pace, it seems that it will be difficult to complete by the end of August.

I think it will be completed in September, so please wait for a while.

froxy

Feb 24, 2017
Yup, that was the issue. My phone had android 7.1.1 and it worked just fine. On my tablet with android 13, same error. CyberEclipse did some tweaking and fixed a version check inside the apk. Here's the fixed version.
Fixed apk works fine, no problem with installing or launching.
Thanks.

Jan 11, 2020
The unported games are still experimental made by 1st year computer science friends, And we have zero knowledge how to code/decompile the games.

Here's the gameplay of the 3 unported games.
1. Kohai, Senpai, and a Middle-aged Man With Special Powers
2. The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring
3. Understand! Demon King

It will be a godsend if completed

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
This one will be amazing with a dark skin mod in the future. Get that look going. :love:
image-800.jpg

FlashM0d

Jul 25, 2023
Ah, my colleagues being too fast. Do you guys sleep at all? ;)

Nuh, it's acting like it should because there was a whole salad of different options which I just shuffled to test stuff. So some of the test apks worked and some didn't. Thanks to your info I've found the source of a problem, was just too tired to deal with it in the morning, needed some rest.

So I was mostly right, newer OS's being picky for option older Androids weren't.
I fixed and reuploaded the apk, so now it should be all green to install and play on fresh Androids. The link is the same.

Password: Flash

Thanks to our modders team for carrying the torch for me while I was asleep and personal gratitude to froxy for debug reports, it helped me understand and fix the root of the issue. (y)

P.S. In case some individual links are dead, you can find all my mods, sometimes even newer versions, in the repository.

Last edited:

Quitekwit

Aug 11, 2020
So I'm having an issue downloading 3 unity games from the torrent.
These 3 games are as follows:
Demon queen Yumisu R, as the champion, anything you do to a cute challenger in the ring is allowed, and lessons for a shoplifting girl. When attempting to download the game to any folder whatsoever, I get an error that says the file name or path is too long. I've checked over the files and tried to NOT download the ones I think are causing the issue, but that doesnt work either. Sorry if this issue has already been addressed, but I checked the past 3 pages and dont wanna go on a hunt when it could possibly be 50 pages in. (And MGB:R works fine, so I dont think its unity itself.)

Quitekwit

Aug 11, 2020
I resolved 2 of 3 of my issues (I just had to put them in their own folder for some reason) and now lessons for a shoplifting girl remains my only issue. The fix for the other 2 do not apply to this one.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So I'm having an issue downloading 3 unity games from the torrent.
These 3 games are as follows:
Demon queen Yumisu R, as the champion, anything you do to a cute challenger in the ring is allowed, and lessons for a shoplifting girl. When attempting to download the game to any folder whatsoever, I get an error that says the file name or path is too long. I've checked over the files and tried to NOT download the ones I think are causing the issue, but that doesnt work either. Sorry if this issue has already been addressed, but I checked the past 3 pages and dont wanna go on a hunt when it could possibly be 50 pages in. (And MGB:R works fine, so I dont think its unity itself.)
I resolved 2 of 3 of my issues (I just had to put them in their own folder for some reason) and now lessons for a shoplifting girl remains my only issue. The fix for the other 2 do not apply to this one.
Rename the folders containing them to have less letters. Try moving them closer to your root C: drive (or whichever drive you have them on). Either Windows or Unity can only read paths so long (something near 260 characters I think?) so the longer the folder names are and the deeper it is, the more likely it won't work.
If that doesn't work, I'll admit I have no clue on how to help you, so sorry about that.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes