ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
finally
we got our first POV of sex scene.
image-web.jpg
[Battle scene completeness 83% (3% increase)]
[H-scene production progress: 17 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]

This week we produced a time stop scene.

There is a little trouble and it seems that it will take until next week, but it is progressing smoothly.

This time, there are four timings in which you can stop time.

Each H-scene has one point of view, so there are 4 positions and 4 points of view in the entire time stop.

The previous work "Father Hunting Girl" also includes "stopping time suddenly during conversation".

Please be assured that there will be a function that allows you to edit the facial expressions in H.

Vraboscorp

Aug 21, 2020
finally
we got our first POV of sex scene.
View attachment 2809317
[Battle scene completeness 83% (3% increase)]
[H-scene production progress: 17 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]

This week we produced a time stop scene.

There is a little trouble and it seems that it will take until next week, but it is progressing smoothly.

This time, there are four timings in which you can stop time.

Each H-scene has one point of view, so there are 4 positions and 4 points of view in the entire time stop.

The previous work "Father Hunting Girl" also includes "stopping time suddenly during conversation".

Please be assured that there will be a function that allows you to edit the facial expressions in H.
Are my eyes deceiving me or is JSK actually doing an anal scene? The censor is a bit crazy so it's hard to tell.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Are my eyes deceiving me or is JSK actually doing an anal scene? The censor is a bit crazy so it's hard to tell.
I doubt it. There was only one game with anal iirc, and it was during an ending scene. I think with how JSK does his games, it's doubtful there will ever be anal for anything else than an ending (or eventually in the scenes were she's the one to initiate ?). But yeah it would be cool if I'm wrong :)

Reactions: vaaf

Tman.

Apr 6, 2023
Hello everyone, I got a new phone and I tried to load daimaohR and found that it turned into Japanese dialogue, although it used to be English dialogue before, is this the game file?

bene5

Jan 7, 2020
Hello everyone, I got a new phone and I tried to load daimaohR and found that it turned into Japanese dialogue, although it used to be English dialogue before, is this the game file?
I would guess the translator isn't working or maybe you need to wait longer for the translation requests to process and be applied while the game is running. The translator it's using is probably xunity if you want to read up on it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Recently I found out about this community and was amazed how much great stuff was created over time. Thanks to all the modders for their efforts.

The time has come to make my own contribution. I fixed all the issues I could find in 06) Hand-to-Hand Imouto - Face Off With Big Brother.

View attachment 2804206 View attachment 2804211
Counter 1 [c_kick.swf] (I think this is the most bugged scene of all JSK games. He was definitely not in a good mood while working on this):

Adjusted arm's position that seemed to have a life of its own. Quite a time consuming task. Making shapes move smoothly from frame to frame was the hardest part.
Edited unfinished shape that was causing a hole in the tummy.
Repaired x-ray. This was the second hardest task. Absolute mess initially, five or six shapes were overlapping with each other. Did what I could to make it look cleaner.
Corrected penis position, so that it doesn't go through other x-ray shapes.

View attachment 2804213
Apathy End [kouhai2.swf]:

Another stray shape problem similar to arm issue. Back to the proper position it goes.

All scenes:
Changed background color from white to black.

Created bloodless edition of the game, based on English fully uncensored.

I could've easily missed something else but I think that is all I've changed.

Fixed all this stuff for the following versions: Japanese censored, English partially uncensored, English fully uncensored, English fully uncensored bloodless.

Can't post normal links for now, so just delete space after colon https: //gofile.io/d/Gtw5n5

P.S. Pardon my English, not my first language.
Thank you so much for your work. This is the game that got me interested in JSK-Studio

Reactions: Noobeginner

mk-d

Sep 27, 2018
I used flashplayer_32_sa in the repository, but it crashes a little after opening the SWF file. Is there any other SWF player I can use?
誰か助けて…o_O

jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
Looks like a scam or a screenshot from a youtube gameplay for me. :sneaky:
The unported games are still experimental made by 1st year computer science friends, And we have zero knowledge how to code/decompile the games.

Here's the gameplay of the 3 unported games.
1. Kohai, Senpai, and a Middle-aged Man With Special Powers
2. The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring
3. Understand! Demon King

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes