Jan 11, 2020
Me too but it's just not out yet. Last time our hero was here they said they would drop Kohai senpai during the weekend of the week they dropped Lessons of a shoplifting girl apk. Patience is a virtue, we just have to wait till it's ready.
Same although is anyone on it?

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Do we have any news about the translation of the Niece one? That seems to be the most ''complete'' game that JSk has made so far tbh

FlashM0d

Jul 25, 2023
Recently I found out about this community and was amazed how much great stuff was created over time. Thanks to all the modders for their efforts.

The time has come to make my own contribution. I fixed all the issues I could find in 06) Hand-to-Hand Imouto - Face Off With Big Brother.

Bug Fix1.png Bug Fix2.png
Counter 1 [c_kick.swf] (I think this is the most bugged scene of all JSK games. He was definitely not in a good mood while working on this):

Adjusted arm's position that seemed to have a life of its own. Quite a time consuming task. Making shapes move smoothly from frame to frame was the hardest part.
Edited unfinished shape that was causing a hole in the tummy.
Repaired x-ray. This was the second hardest task. Absolute mess initially, five or six shapes were overlapping with each other. Did what I could to make it look cleaner.
Corrected penis position, so that it doesn't go through other x-ray shapes.

Bug Fix3.png
Apathy End [kouhai2.swf]:

Another stray shape problem similar to arm issue. Back to the proper position it goes.

All scenes:
Changed background color from white to black.

Created bloodless edition of the game, based on English fully uncensored.

I could've easily missed something else but I think that is all I've changed.

Fixed all this stuff for the following versions: Japanese censored, English partially uncensored, English fully uncensored, English fully uncensored bloodless.

Password: Flash

P.S. Pardon my English, not my first language.

P.P.S. In case some individual links are dead, you can find all my mods, sometimes even newer versions, in the repository.

Last edited:

Felnnnnnn

Sep 8, 2017
Apologies if this is a Frequnetly asked question that deserved to get bood out, but is there a reasaon the update page for this hasnt been updated on F95Zone? Last time that happend, flash was still out and the number of games/fully translated games was a good bit smaller. Considering how many websites and download links you have to jump through to play a single one of these games, is there something stopping people from making the games more accessible on this site?

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Yeah. Google made it much more difficult. Now everyone has to download them through torrents.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Apologies if this is a Frequnetly asked question that deserved to get bood out, but is there a reasaon the update page for this hasnt been updated on F95Zone? Last time that happend, flash was still out and the number of games/fully translated games was a good bit smaller. Considering how many websites and download links you have to jump through to play a single one of these games, is there something stopping people from making the games more accessible on this site?
The main Download repository kept getting nuked with account takedowns. So until I can think of a better solution, torrents it is.

Felnnnnnn

Sep 8, 2017
Whats stopping people from making links to workuploads/megafiles linked at the top of this thread in F95Zone? Do mods not allow it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes