FlashM0d

Jul 25, 2023
Thank you so much for your work. This is the game that got me interested in JSK-Studio

My pleasure!

I used flashplayer_32_sa in the repository, but it crashes a little after opening the SWF file. Is there any other SWF player I can use?
誰か助けて…o_O

I'm using Adobe Flash Player Standalone 11_0r1_152_win_sa_32bit for playing flash content.

It's faster than newer versions of flash player.

Password: Flash

P.S. In case some individual links are dead, you can find all my mods, sometimes even newer versions, in the repository.

Last edited:

Persona user

Feb 21, 2023
The unported games are still experimental made by 1st year computer science friends, And we have zero knowledge how to code/decompile the games.

Here's the gameplay of the 3 unported games.
1. Kohai, Senpai, and a Middle-aged Man With Special Powers
2. The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring
3. Understand! Demon King

Wow great work my dude

Reactions: KanzukiJosey

FlashM0d

Jul 25, 2023
can't wait until somebody updates this page with new stuff

Well, you asked for it... Take this! lol

image.png

Apk version of 17) Overthrow! The Great Demoness recolor (The Great Jahy) made by AFriendlyArson

Password: Flash

Increased FPS and unlocked scenes from the get go. I haven't touched skill points, so you are all set if you want progress through the game as usual.

I have plans to port all public recolors to Android. It won't be quick, though, as I have too little free time, sadly.

P.S. In case some individual links are dead, you can find all my mods, sometimes even newer versions, in the repository.

Last edited:

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
The unported games are still experimental made by 1st year computer science friends, And we have zero knowledge how to code/decompile the games.

Here's the gameplay of the 3 unported games.
1. Kohai, Senpai, and a Middle-aged Man With Special Powers
2. The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring
3. Understand! Demon King

[/CITA]
whenever you want my dear share it for us android users since we don't have a good pc

Reactions: Nghevipbap

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017

View attachment 2815075

Apk version of 17) Overthrow! The Great Demoness recolor (The Great Jahy) made by AFriendlyArson

Increased FPS and unlocked scenes from the get go. I haven't touched skill points, so you are all set if you want progress through the game as usual.

I have plans to port all public recolors to Android. It won't be quick, though, as I have too little free time, sadly.
can u made more ebony in apk? xD

Reactions: FlashM0d

froxy

Feb 24, 2017

View attachment 2815075

Hi, I downloaded the apk file but both my phone and table say "There was a problem parsing the package" when I tried to install it. All other apks I downloaded intalled just fine on these devices.

At first I thought that somehow the downloaded file got messed up so I deleted it and downloaded it again but still the same result. There is likely something wrong with the uploaded file.

Could you please check and possibly reupload? Thanks :)

master022

May 9, 2018

View attachment 2815075

I will have a look at it when i have time but from what i see it looks good keep it up :3

Reactions: FlashM0d

FlashM0d

Jul 25, 2023
Hi, I downloaded the apk file but both my phone and table say "There was a problem parsing the package" when I tried to install it. All other apks I downloaded intalled just fine on these devices.

At first I thought that somehow the downloaded file got messed up so I deleted it and downloaded it again but still the same result. There is likely something wrong with the uploaded file.

Could you please check and possibly reupload? Thanks :)

I've downloaded and tested it again on several devices with different Android versions and none of them have shown any signs of described problem.

This error of yours is a vague one, it literally can mean anything.
Truly, if this was a mistake on my part, this thread would've been filled with comments on the topic in the blink of an eye, as there are already 130+ downloads. Still, you're the only person having such error by now.

The only foreseeable complication that could occur at my fault is coming from the FPS boost option. The nature of it is such that when it's on, a small fraction of devices may experience graphical issues, but apk will definitely install and play. I decided enabling this feature was worth it as there are more pros than cons (at least until I get a lot of outcry because of it).

Now tell me, is there even a slightest possibility that you, someone else or maybe some software (antivirus) accidentally or not changed this apk file? Because even one byte edit is enough to make it either unsigned or bricked.
I would like you to upload that apk you are unable to install, so I can compare it with mine.

Also, I'd like to hear from guys who have already installed and played 17) Overthrow! The Great Demoness (The Great Jahy).apk.
Is it installing alright? How smooth is it running? Are there any bugs? What devices and Android versions did you install it on?
As I said earlier, I'm planning to port all public flash recolors to Android in the long run, so your feedback will help improve future works.

Last edited:

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
to all apk users in here,this is the updated version of APK 18)caring for a moody niece.Be mind that only the service scenes are not translated yet,otherwise everything else is fully translated & uncensored along with unlocking all scenes button feature implemented by a modder.make sure to download it fast and made a backup(link will be removed anytime soon):)

Mega
Could you please upload Princess Irene all unlocked in apk

zyff

Apr 22, 2020
I've downloaded and tested it again on several devices with different Android versions and none of them have shown any signs of described problem.

Truly, if this was a mistake on my part, this thread would've been filled with comments on the topic in the blink of an eye, as there are already 130+ downloads. Still, you're the only person having such error by now.

The only foreseeable complication that could occur at my fault is coming from the FPS boost option. The nature of it is such that when it's on, a small fraction of devices may experience graphical issues, but apk will definitely install and play. I decided enabling this feature was worth it as there are more pros than cons (at least until I get a lot of outcry because of it).

Now tell me, is there even a slightest possibility that you, someone else or maybe some software (antivirus) accidentally or not changed this apk file? Because even one byte edit is enough to make it either unsigned or bricked.
I would like you to upload that apk you are unable to install, so I can compare it with mine.

Also, I'd like to hear from guys who have already installed and played 17) Overthrow! The Great Demoness (The Great Jahy).apk.
Is it installing alright? How smooth is it running? Are there any bugs? What devices and Android versions did you install it on?
As I said earlier, I'm planning to port all public flash recolors to Android in the long run, so your feedback will help improve future works.

me too having the same problem any solution to this? thanks

froxy

Feb 24, 2017

Here is the link to the file I tried to install (added 'borked' so it's more obvious :)):

I don't think file got corrupted on my end since I tried following:
  • Download on PC and then transfer the file to my phone and also my table manually (via cable)
  • Download on my phone (One Plus running android 12) via your download link. The phone doesn't have any AV or anything else that could tamper with my downloads (as far as I know)
  • Download on my tablet (Lenovo running android 12) same as with my phone
In all cases the same message appeared. Naturally, I have enabled installing from unknown sources and all that stuff since this message appears after installation progress bar reaches 2/3 (just a few seconds).

Only thing that my devices have in common, that I can see, is android 12 but surely that shouldn't be the case.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes