Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Do you have the apk of the game called Fighting King and Senior and Junior? If you have any, please share. I only need two of them.
I don't have APK's for smartphones, purely playing on PC when its comes to hentai games, I prefer to watch the 'goodies' on a big screen, my eyevision is already bad as it is, don't want to squint over small screen to enjoy the sight.

Amadrinksmallest.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Perrell Brown

Perrell Brown

Jul 18, 2023
just wondering,are there anyone else other than cyber eclipse who also taking part and cooperate on apk porting and translation for jsk games in this community?
Cyber Eclipse was an android porter and translator but is considered MIA (Deleted Account)

Only MisterAce is our last hope left in porting JSK games to android but the problem is he is also MIA for almost half a year now

jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
Is there any way to play the tougioh game on Android? I really want to get her.
Either you play it on pc or wait until it gets ported to android.

Unless... You make a public statement in the f95zone community to find an android unity porter for these games and give them around a few hundred bucks for their effort, and share them here.

Then i'm forever grateful for your dedication.
IMG_20230720_221859.jpg

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Honestly mobile ports/versions are just great for any game dev to look into, just look at Genshin lol
There are only 2 people I know of that ask for mobile ports

1. Non-adults. People who were given phones at a young age, but have no access to disposable income or privacy so they don't have their own laptops.
2. People from second world countries or less where laptop ownership is less common.

If the port-beggars are 1, then I laugh at you. If they're two, then I sympathize.
Is there any way to play the tougioh game on Android? I really want to get her.
Unity games aren't ported to android because in order to do that, you'd need to decompile the game, open it in Unity yourself, and use your own personal license to export it to android. Basically there's no framework to make the conversion.

The flash games are ported to android because there already exists a framework for wrapping flash files in a way that allows them to be played on Android.

The best way to get Android ports is to ask the developer of the games, JSK. Your voice has no power if you're not at the very least a supporter though, and it's best that you try to deliver your message in Japanese so he takes your interests seriously.

Anthxny17

May 18, 2022
Does anyone have the latest jsk games? (The newest) the combat ones, in APK format please, if you have them, reply to this post without being so kind:)

May 26, 2019
where can i downlaod recolored games. Everyone posted images but i couldn't find any download link :D
Not all recolors are publicly available, gotta light a fire under people to get them to do some recolors themselves afterall.

Until a collection of the recolors are available you'll have to find them on this thread manually. Which shouldn't be too difficult.

Reactions: JosefoftheBenny

MiliMeter

Feb 5, 2019
27) Magical Girl Buster; Reinforcements, it's down, on the repo

edit: My bad it's not down, too many people have accessed the file
Hey, sorry to bother you. 27) Magical Girl Buster; Reinforcements.7z is locked, do you know the password?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes