Many kims

Jul 13, 2023
Hello fellas. Does anyone know the how to get the lewd Ending in "a fighter mistook me for her rival"? Also is there an apk version for the "colosseum king has his way in the ring"
I'll give you the lewd ending, can you please tell me the apk of "Colosseum king has his own way in the ring"?

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
does anyone have a translation of caring for a moddy niece and exually Instructing My Corner?

jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
Hello fellas. Does anyone know the how to get the lewd Ending in "a fighter mistook me for her rival"? Also is there an apk version for the "colosseum king has his way in the ring"
Lewd Ending:

Start "Story Mode 3".

Beat and Rape her three times.

Pleasure during intercourse must be at highest blush level.
Cum at highest speed.
Dialogue 2, 1 each.

As for your 2nd question:
No, there is not

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
the 70% was only the battle scenes, H scenes have their own completion rate so you have to combine the 2 to get a better sense of total completion
Aah, I hadn't made that differentiation. I mean don't get me wrong, I know very well JSK is probably the faster developer I know, and develops faster than no other. Still, this is one of the very few times when I just feel "Not fast enough ಠ益ಠ" but only because there has been like 2 games with girls I haven't been into at all.

Reactions: Exocrine

Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022
Aah, I hadn't made that differentiation. I mean don't get me wrong, I know very well JSK is probably the faster developer I know, and develops faster than no other. Still, this is one of the very few times when I just feel "Not fast enough ಠ益ಠ" but only because there has been like 2 games with girls I haven't been into at all.
You didn't like Champion of the ring heroine?

• Haha
Reactions: Perrell Brown

Many kims

Jul 13, 2023
Can you be more specific?

If you mean the game itself, you can buy it from DLsite or DMM/Fanza. Check links bellow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm having trouble finding the apk file.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes