Lodows

May 30, 2021
What other projector do you recommend other than flash projector in the repository? mine was actually running fine until i downloaded the one in the repository by mistake cuz i was downloading the whole thing which may or may not have messed up the one i had i cant get that one to work outside of the very very annoying way of opening each file via "file>open>browse" and then manually looking for the game to run in the pc this is extremely tedious lol

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
You can drag and drop the game swf to the projector to run the game.
I doubt we've reached the point of societal collapse, where the people have forgotten that feature exists. :ROFLMAO:

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
[Battle scene completeness 78% (3% increase)]
[H-scene production progress: 10 viewpoints completed (total of 35 viewpoints planned)]

so, there's Time Stop Scene,Body Control Scene,and Mind Control scene.
damn what a nice treat from JSK this time. View attachment 2771853
From the looks of it, he finally made the change where you can see the heroine's nipples subtly through their shirt if you remove the bra. And is very nice. :sneaky:(y)

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
1689518483834.png

Where can I find pic rel in english ?
>

Also the thread is bloated, 90% of posts are modders flooding the thread instead of using discord to discuss their stuff.
Just share the games and JSK progress...

So much spam in this thread... Mods should do something.

Last edited:

Lodows

May 30, 2021
You can drag and drop the game swf to the projector to run the game.
I doubt we've reached the point of societal collapse, where the people have forgotten that feature exists. :ROFLMAO:
If only that would resolve the problem lol
well ur half right, it only works in some folders (and) some games on my pc and if theres a copy of the projector right next to the game which is still not an acceptable solution in my head hahaha
most of the time its still me using file>open>browse

EDIT: I managed to fix the problem and its extremely stupid makes you want to hang yourself XD
The reason why it didnt want to run it by default is that it thought it didnt have permission to do it cuz it asks for my permission to do anything in my D drive which is where my stuff is at
but the projector was on my desktop aka C drive and so its not registering it as an option
so i installed it on my D drive and made a short cut to desktop so now it runs my games...
downloading the one from the repository to C drive is what messed it up

Last edited:
Reactions: carrykitten

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Hi! I've been gone for a couple of months and I noticed that everything in the JSK repository has changed. The APK file for the JSK games are nowhere to found. Can somebody help me? I want to downloads those files on android and run the games. Thank you in advance!
Tell me you can't read without telling me you can't read :BootyTime:
More seriously though (since I was still somewhat serious), all the repo links got sniped, so, as the readme you see first in the repo says, the files can be found on anirena.com (search for either JSK games or Translators Corner), as a torrent file.
So, you download a small torrent file, and then open this torrent file with a torrent application.
Apparently it will depend on the torrent app you use, but some don't give the option to choose which files of the torrent you want to download, and which you don't want. Personnaly, I use µtorrent.

Many kims

Jul 13, 2023
There are apks for everything else with Libretorrent, but the apk doesn't come out for speculation king, kohai and senpai. What should I do?Only those two that I marked as fans now do not have apk.

• Haha
Reactions: KanzukiJosey

Drake_X

Jan 12, 2022
when will we gonna get and updated torrent? i see that it's still 04-09-2023 and the game (30) hasn't included in the torrent yet

Reactions: Exocrine
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes