KIRISAKA01

Apr 5, 2023
格闘技王ならリング上で美少女挑戦者とハメるのは合法だ。
この無料APKは存在しないの?

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
I have seen many discussions on how to use the repaint program, but now I am interested myself. Maybe I'm looking badly, but is there a complete guide to using it? how to find the right colors and so on, how to replace so that everything works?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
It seems like you can create an ink file and apply it to all flash files, right?
Not quite as easy as that. You need to select each shape you want the colors to be applied to. Here's a . And here's a download link for the .

Password is JSKButthunter49

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
Not quite as easy as that. You need to select each shape you want the colors to be applied to. Here's a . And here's a download link for the flash colorizer.

Password is JSKButthunter49
once I got the result to see something, but often I get a white screen in the scene, what's the problem?

May 26, 2019
I know the version isn't the complete version but the recolor tool has a exclude function but it should also have an "exclude all" function, god knows how much time that would've saved me in certain cases. Maybe I should be grateful that the exclude function is there in the first place...

May 26, 2019
once I got the result to see something, but often I get a white screen in the scene, what's the problem?
If you're trying to load one of the sub files for a game it will show up as a white screen, you need to load it from the main swf file. For example if I wanted to see the recolor for the file end_4.swf I can't just load that up, I would need to load the main swf file and find out which scene this refers to... In this case it is the love end.

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
I know the version isn't the complete version but the recolor tool has a exclude function but it should also have an "exclude all" function, god knows how much time that would've saved me in certain cases. Maybe I should be grateful that the exclude function is there in the first place...
excude function?

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
If you're trying to load one of the sub files for a game it will show up as a white screen, you need to load it from the main swf file. For example if I wanted to see the recolor for the file end_4.swf I can't just load that up, I would need to load the main swf file and find out which scene this refers to... In this case it is the love end.
no, I meant that when I run the game and the specific scene that I repainted, the scene does not play, I get a white screen. I think it doesn't matter, in the end I get the result by typing

May 26, 2019
function?
If you hold shift and select a tag it will exclude that tag from being recolored... This is absolutely necessary to not recolor stuff you don't want to recolor. Oh btw I'm sure you know this already but holding ctrl on a tag will show that shape, this is also an absolutely necessary function you will need to use to get quick results.

Also did you accidentally overwrite a wrong file? That's all I can think of for why that happened then.

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
If you hold shift and select a tag it will exclude that tag from being recolored... This is absolutely necessary to not recolor stuff you don't want to recolor. Oh btw I'm sure you know this already but holding ctrl on a tag will show that shape, this is also an absolutely necessary function you will need to use to get quick results.

Also did you accidentally overwrite a wrong file? That's all I can think of for why that happened then.
thx

RaZaS

May 31, 2018

I noticed the functions (merge) and (replace) when changing the flash file, can I somehow apply the already painted parts to another flash file? my english is very bad and after trying both options i didn't see any change

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes