Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
What is this, a recolor renaissance? That's going to take a lot of work I assume but there's a lot of promise here. Hats off to whoever made that.
Tease people enough with recolors and eventually they will fight for their faps, its all going according to keikaku.
And let me tell you, we have TEASED the masses to unglodly degree, and now we're beginning to see the fruits of that labor.

The power of horny is quite potential source of inspiration, all it needs a tiny spark to lit the flames of desire.

I personally can't wait to see more recolours surfacing over time, to see people bringing their favorite characters into the scene.

smugshironeko.jpg

Last edited:

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Tease people enough with recolors and eventually they will fight for their faps, its all going according to keikaku.
And let me tell you, we have TEASED the masses to unglodly degree, and now we're beginning to see the fruits of that labor.

The power of horny is quite potential source of inspiration, all it needs a tiny spark to lit the flames of desire.

I personally can't wait to see more recolours surfacing over time, to see people bringing their favorite characters into the scene.

View attachment 2750162
fiddle gif.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Okay, so, maybe I'm just stupid, but Magical Girl Buster Reinforcements isn't being translated no matter what I do. Tried searching the thread and (I may have missed it to be honest I did not search my hardest) I couldn't find any solution. Already made sure that it isn't a file path character length limit or anything, and I'm fairly sure it's not a faulty install, so... anyone got any clues? Using BepInEx 5.4.21 x64 and the latest version of XUnity Auto Translator.

Bruho_Momento

Sep 11, 2020
please help, 29: lessons for a shoplifting girl
auto translations doesnt work, ive read troubleshooting in google docs, it still didnt help
game folder is located directly on disk, and 260 character path limit is disabled
tho game still runs itself in japanese

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2022
For 29: Lessons for a shoplifting girl.
I'm maybe using an older download, but extra mode doesn't seem to work in changing modes?
I change it to love mode but it plays regularly the same as normal mode 1.
The routes you change in the options only affect the H-scenes. Extra mode is just there for you to enjoy playing with the girl without worrying about game over as the obedience is maxed out.

Reactions: PervMASTER

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone else unable to torrent download the new JSK Folder through anirena?
I don't know why, Brave gets a "network error" which apparently means a software is causing the issue, but I have no idea what that is.
I tried several trouble shooting from YouTube, and nothing worked.
Through Magnet Link, it'll seemingly take over 15 hours...

Is it because my Brave is outdated for being Windows 7?
Because I can't update it to its latest since a while ago... although, I think any other download works fine. I don't know.
Honestly I have no clue man, but here are two of my best guesses:
If you're not using a VPN, try using one. Regular service providers seem to not like torrents and tend to throttle people for them.
Try using a different torrent software, like qbittorrent. It's what I use, and it works completely fine (though granted I did have to copy the magnet link and put it in manually but... well, whatever)

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Here's some another additional teasing, ooohohohoho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll also create the proper eyes later for both, like this, having hard time nailing those 100% since ffdec doesn't like gradients.

Last edited:

PervMASTER

Aug 27, 2018
Opening my LapTop today, tried again, and now the torrent download works. Phew.
Finally done!

Last edited:

UnderNexus

Jan 15, 2023
I do wonder if you can take the larger boobs from one flash game, and put them on another, making the characters have larger breasts than normal.

Skitlerp

Aug 7, 2022
The routes you change in the options only affect the H-scenes. Extra mode is just there for you to enjoy playing with the girl without worrying about game over as the obedience is maxed out.
The only game of his that seems to differ is #21 the elf one.
In that one changing modes changes how she reacts to you in combat and the scenes.

May 26, 2019
Sorry for the long delay! Simply took a while to muster the motivation to finish this one...

I actually did not base these on any character! If there's a resemblance it's purely coincidental, I promise you. I simply had an idea based off a certain color palette and went with it! So yeah this is my favorite JSK game and I wanted to do something special so I decided to not only do two but to also be a little more creative with this!

I'm going to go off on a small tangent here, so if you don't want to read this just skip to the download section. I'm going to say that this game was the end of the golden age of the JSK Studio games for me. I don't think the last two Flash games that were done were particularly good, Rio was... Well... Uncomfortable and it sits as one of my least favorite games. And Selena I'm not entirely sure why I don't like it... I thought it was the whole fighting ring concept that I didn't like because I wasn't a huge fan of the first fighting ring game but the most recent fighting ring-styled game is actually one of my favorites! So I'm not sure why I'm not a huge fan of Selena... I'm sure JSK will get back to near the peaks of the golden era, it'll just take some time to get more into the groove of Unity.

Enough of that, enjoy! Given how long I took to get these out don't expect another one from me anytime too soon.

22) Yua (Light) -

22) Yua (Dark) -

Edit: Small issue with one scene in the Dark version has been fixed

Last edited:

sensuishinoba2021

Dec 27, 2021
Sorry for the long delay! Simply took a while to muster the motivation to finish this one...

I actually did not base these on any character! If there's a resemblance it's purely coincidental, I promise you. I simply had an idea based off a certain color palette and went with it! So yeah this is my favorite JSK game and I wanted to do something special so I decided to not only do two but to also be a little more creative with this!

I'm going to go off on a small tangent here, so if you don't want to read this just skip to the download section. I'm going to say that this game was the end of the golden age of the JSK Studio games for me. I don't think the last two Flash games that were done were particularly good, Rio was... Well... Uncomfortable and it sits as one of my least favorite games. And Selena I'm not entirely sure why I don't like it... I thought it was the whole fighting ring concept that I didn't like because I wasn't a huge fan of the first fighting ring game but the most recent fighting ring-styled game is actually one of my favorites! So I'm not sure why I'm not a huge fan of Selena... I'm sure JSK will get back to near the peaks of the golden era, it'll just take some time to get more into the groove of Unity.

Enough of that, enjoy! Given how long I took to get these out don't expect another one from me anytime too soon.

(Light) -

(Dark) -

Edit: Small issue with one scene in the Dark version has been fixed
thank you!!!

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes