May 26, 2019
I noticed the functions (merge) and (replace) when changing the flash file, can I somehow apply the already painted parts to another flash file? my english is very bad and after trying both options i didn't see any change
I'm not sure if there's a good use for merging, just stay away from that because I think it simply adds all the tags together and can really mess things up. If you want to change an entire game you will need to do every file separately. All the files will have different tags so if you apply the color from one file to another it's almost certain to become a mess. Replacing is what you should be doing for all of the files. Icevail is a wizard and can recolor a game in a short time but from my experience it takes a good amount of time to do a full game recolor.

Tl;dr Don't use merge, just use replace. And do all the files separately.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
With experience, anyone can become the 'wizard', the more recolours one does, the faster the entire process becomes.

You begin to see patterns among the colors on the recolor tool, skin for example is most often always the top most dual color group, which is followed by variations of light, medium and dark skin shades, row by row, that's the easiest pattern to learn to notice.

Eventually you begin to spot the same pattern with hair, clothes, armor, eyes and UI and it only keeps getting faster from there.

The games only take longer to recolour if there are extreme amounts of same color used across the assets, for example, white color is used in the hair/armor/skin shine, not always, but often, and white also is quite used colour in the UI side of things, separating those two into their own entities add roughly a 2-3 minute total time used per file, depending how complex the recolour is going to be, or one can just skip the shine effects on all assets entirely.

And besides, I've had one hell of a headstart, I'm sure people catch up to me in no time.

Last edited:

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
bruh, i paint the file, press replace, go into the game, turn on the scene and the scene is not recolored in any way, no changes

May 26, 2019
bruh, i paint the file, press replace, go into the game, turn on the scene and the scene is not recolored in any way, no changes
You need to apply it to the flash file after putting in the colors
1689178978257.png

Oh and uh... Make sure you apply it to the right file... I definitely haven't made that mistake many times and had to do files from scratch...
sad-face-sorry.gif

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2019
On a bit of a separate note (I mean it's still JSK related so it's fine I suppose) do we have a consensus on how long to seed the downloads? I'm not familiar with all this... " strong and fast-moving stream of water or other liquid" business and we have a smaller friendlier community.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
On a bit of a separate note (I mean it's still JSK related so it's fine I suppose) do we have a consensus on how long to seed the downloads? I'm not familiar with all this... " strong and fast-moving stream of water or other liquid" business and we have a smaller friendlier community.
So far as I'm aware, common seeder etiquette is that you seed at least as long as you took to download. Seeding for longer is optional, but heavily appreciated.

Rxet

Jul 8, 2018
Is anyone has apks 3 of them ?

There are just from my rar folder (they are basic versions)

Reactions: Exocrine

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yes, extract all image assets and recolour the goods manually via photo editing softwares, then import those assets back in the game, that is the gist of the process, but how to import and export assets, unknown to me.

Reactions: Egrellin
Oct 25, 2020
Hi! I've been gone for a couple of months and I noticed that everything in the JSK repository has changed. The APK file for the JSK games are nowhere to found. Can somebody help me? I want to downloads those files on android and run the games. Thank you in advance!

jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
Heyyo everyone!

I saw some posts/message regarding to the apks (which was already in the repo). But some are still having issues with this torrent thingy.

So I decided to download all of the apks from anirena using libretorrent and decided to upload it to mega for those who are only interested in that app. (Because it is a user-friendly app indeed!)

Here is the link for the JSK Android Games:

Mega

Make sure to download the apks ASAP!!!
I don't know when will the link gets reported and deleted but I hope it solves every android users problem!
Here, Bear in mind that the missing numbers (including 30) doesn't contain the apk yet.

Lodows

May 30, 2021
My flash projector all of a sudden stopped working properly
if i double click on a flash it opens as a white blank screen on the projector
i need to open it manually from "file>open>browse" to choose the location and then it opens the game
can someone please tell me how to fix this i tried everything including making it the default program in properties

Reactions: JosefoftheBenny
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes