Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Is it normal that I can only max out 15 skill points on the four main skills in MGB (Android version)? Cuz when I see the thumbnail of MGB in the JSK com guide it can max it to 20. Same as some of the skills. No wonder I'm having a bad time finishing up this game. Yes, I've cheated it by using GG but only the skill points. No save files shared by this site can save me either the trouble, no idea where to put it if it did.
Well... that 20 skill point was in a SWF file that had Japanese text in game (could be a mod)
Thus was impossible to play & predict her next moves as the skill that shows her next move remained in Japanese
When I decoded the APK I used the English files which as I remember could only increase your skills upto 15

Note: I managed to get 20 skill points upgrade after playing the game for a while, after unlocking some modes & endings (I forgot how tho as I played it months before & deleted that after finishing it)

As for save file, you'll need to root your phone & place them in root directory of the particular game

SpikyCactus

Feb 26, 2020
Hello everyone, I had a question. Is there any way to remove censorship from Old Man Hunting Girl and Uncle Uncle?

profette

Apr 23, 2017
this is the version offered on the main page with all the other apk by mega. Only Vampire hunter N does not work properly. The dialogues of the girl alone are impacted.

Sorry if there are any mistakes. I don't speak basic English.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
this is the version offered on the main page with all the other apk by mega. Only Vampire hunter N does not work properly. The dialogues of the girl alone are impacted.

Sorry if there are any mistakes. I don't speak basic English.
!!?
I uploaded that file in MEGA link after fully checking it
That SHOULD NOT have any problem
IMG_20200707_163815.jpg

Nonetheless, I updated the link
Redownload & reinstall to check it again:

profette

Apr 23, 2017
!!?
View attachment 720666

Mega
!!?
View attachment 720666

Mega
I downloaded the one you proposed to me. I uninstalled and then installed your version but still the same problem.

profette

Apr 23, 2017
I had someone several months ago. who had proposed a jsk collection on the site. and there was an apk file. I tried to find him again but I think he deleted his mega file

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
always the same problem with dialogues
Then it's a problem with your phone
Because BOTH are working fine with mine

The last link I gave was supposed to work for you if the previous link had any sort of problem (As this was an old link that everyone played with)

Why don't you try with a different phone?
What's your phone model btw?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I had someone several months ago. who had proposed a jsk collection on the site. and there was an apk file. I tried to find him again but I think he deleted his mega file
That WAS the version in the last link that I gave cuz I downloaded that other version from there

profette

Apr 23, 2017
Then it's a problem with your phone
Because BOTH are working fine with mine

The last link I gave was supposed to work for you if the previous link had any sort of problem (As this was an old link that everyone played with)

Why don't you try with a different phone?
What's your phone model btw?
it will probably be the only one that didn't work on my android. I have it on pc and I know that on pc it was the same problem on this same game but I found a version that worked on pc. sony xperia xz1

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
it will probably be the only one that didn't work on my android. I have it on pc and I know that on pc it was the same problem on this same game but I found a version that worked on pc. sony xperia xz1
╮(╯_╰)╭ Sorry fam, This is a weird case... don't know WHY you're facing that problem

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Well... that 20 skill point was in a SWF file that had Japanese text in game (could be a mod)
Thus was impossible to play & predict her next moves as the skill that shows her next move remained in Japanese
When I decoded the APK I used the English files which as I remember could only increase your skills upto 15

Note: I managed to get 20 skill points upgrade after playing the game for a while, after unlocking some modes & endings (I forgot how tho as I played it months before & deleted that after finishing it)

As for save file, you'll need to root your phone & place them in root directory of the particular game
Nah, I ain't rooting my phone again. Cost me a phone when I did that..... Ok then, off to grind myself to madness with this game. It's really hard though.

Reactions: Archak
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes