Mar 13, 2019
Well... Oyaji does have something different & new Erotic poses compared to previous games
Plus the performance slows down in demon queen
But nonetheless Yumisu still rocks!
I think if Jsk updates Demon King's performance & tweaks some features, it will sell even more
I'm surprised he didn't make an Adobe Air version of the game or even all of his old previous titles.
IOutside of Optimization there's not any bugs I found in the game.

Sochiro

Oct 4, 2019
It seems to be that the save file (.sol) for Overthrow the Demon Queen has all the endings unlocked. I just want to play the game in a fresh no-progress save. I tried deleting the completed save itself, and tinkering with the .sol file via Minerva, but every time I do that, the save restarts back to its default state with all endings unlocked. Any ideas?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
It seems to be that the save file (.sol) for Overthrow the Demon Queen has all the endings unlocked. I just want to play the game in a fresh no-progress save. I tried deleting the completed save itself, and tinkering with the .sol file via Minerva, but every time I do that, the save restarts back to its default state with all endings unlocked. Any ideas?
Haven't played that in a while
But as I remember, some of the old games were modded with everything unlocked even without using save file

Sochiro

Oct 4, 2019
Okay, so I played 'A Fighter Mistook Me for Her Rival'. I haven't played all of it, but when I got the rape end, all what I see is a blank screen yet the music for the ending is there. Re-launching the game, I have the ending clearly accessible in the starting menu but the problem is still there. Did I do something wrong, or what?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Okay, so I played 'A Fighter Mistook Me for Her Rival'. I haven't played all of it, but when I got the rape end, all what I see is a blank screen yet the music for the ending is there. Re-launching the game, I have the ending clearly accessible in the starting menu but the problem is still there. Did I do something wrong, or what?
You're playing on PC right?
Which folder did you download from?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
If you have a white blank screen...
There is a problem with the ending file in that game from the folder you downloaded from

Paste & replace that file in the SUB folder of that game with the file from the link below:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Damn, JSK is already workin' on the next one? This dude's insane, I love it. How does he do this so fast?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
When will the new game likely come out? September?
Well the last game was started in April & was finished in around early July (3-4 months)
If it goes by that pace then I guess November or December
I don't really think we'll get it before that

The author in one of his previous blog even said that the new game fighting mechanics would be different & hard to draw which will take time

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Different mechanics? Completely different or more like Hand-to-Hand imouto? That would be nice.

Obviously
JSK already started it & calls it
Queen Selene
It's a sequel to Reimi - Queen of Martial Arts (Based on her universe to be precise)
An actual sequel? So that means you're the title defender or did we go beat up people in another underground fighting tournament? Hrrrm is Reimi going to help us "train" Selene then?

A man can dream, right?

Edit: Oh, hey, new games out! HOLY SHIT THAT GUI! :O

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Different mechanics? Completely different or more like Hand-to-Hand imouto? That would be nice.

An actual sequel? So that means you're the title defender or did we go beat up people in another underground fighting tournament? Hrrrm is Reimi going to help us "train" Selene then?

A man can dream, right?

Edit: Oh, hey, new games out! HOLY SHIT THAT GUI! :O
I'm not sure but I think the roles are reversed this time
You are the champion & Selene is the challenger
She might not have direct relation with Reimi & author even stated something like:
"it's a sequel again not a sequel"

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes