Raysi

Aug 8, 2018
JSK are like Bethesda. Outdated tech and refuses to innovate.
I think most h game devs are like that. Stick to your meal ticket and what works and all that. I'm just glad that he still updates fairly regularly and doesn't have sporadic bouts of radio silence. Seems to happen a lot.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
JSK's preference is the maledom rape stuff, and maledom love ends.

He doesn't care about the monster girl community in the least.
You can tell what his preferences are because when he makes games for himself, notably his free games that he uploaded to his site, they're just loving missionary or rape.
JSK does do demon girls now and again and they could be classified as a type of monster depending on whom you ask. It's very apparent and obvious the type of body this man enjoys, and I enjoy them too. Just saying adding an extra set of limbs is something he could do since A) the woman would still largely be human in appearance with an added set of arms and B) imagine being assaulted by a woman with four sets of hands in the reverse domination scenes is hot. I'm not saying the guy has to start implementing slug girls and fish women, all he really has to do is give them pointed ears and paint their skin like he's done in the past and bam, monster.

Reactions: Raysi
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes