zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Other people have already mentioned them but just FYI for anyone struggling to get all the endings (since for some bizarre reason the Lewd ending took me awhile this time around):
Ending 1 - Normal
Story 2 or Story 3 - Just seggs her whenever you win a round in either Story Mode 2 or Story Mode 3. Dialogue's irrelevant.

The normal ending will always start the post-match dialogue with her saying 一度、二度... (not once, but twice) so if you wanted other endings just mash through it and take the points.

Ending 2 - Lewd
Story 2 only - tl;dr 1-1-2 you need the 'choose-her-attack' option unlocked and you both need to orgasm at least twice before the round KO H scene every round (that means prompting her to gibb handjob and footjob + face-sit + cowgirl sex). In case you can't spot the visual signs, the orgasm dialogue is the one with 3 hearts followed by red text during the climax.
Pre-fight: dialogue 1
Post-R1: Have sex - 1
Post-R2: Have sex - 2
R3: Make sure she red-text orgasms during Cowgirl sex as well as in the final round KO H (doesn't matter which H scene you trigger to finish the final round KO, climax multiple times per scene for good measure).

You'll know you've got the lewd ending when she starts the post-fight dialogue with "なぜこんなクズに勝てないのよ…" etc. and your reply is "お前の身体が負けた… your body has already admitted defeat" etc. or something like that. Also, I don't think as a pre-req you need to kiss her or make her cum any other way other than the Cowgirl and sex, but it can help you by maxing out her heart gauge with the groping (just mash on the breasts) so she orgasms quicker during sex.

I'm sure there's a quicker way to get this one, but I kinda just got bored and brute-forced it doing the above.

Ending 3 - Obedient/Sub
Story 3 only afaik - tl;dr you gotta pick the right choices and lose the 3rd round.
Post-R1: Have sex - 1
Post-R2: Have sex - 2
R3: Mid-fight get her to Cowgirl ride you, then grope and max her hearts, then lose.

When you lose you should get a dialogue where your char will hit the JRPG protagonist classic (.......) multiple times.

Ending 4 - Love
Story 3 only - tl;dr 1/1-2/1-2 no fun allowed
Pre-fight dialogue: 1 (don't think it matters much which pre-fight)
Post-R1: No fucky - 1 (君は元チャンピオン…) then 2 (決して君を侮っている…)
Post-R2: Don't do it - 1 (全力を出して...) then 2 (同じ闘技者なんだろ...)
R3: Stay celibate at the end. If your character doesn't talk much post-fight you've missed the ending.

Goes without saying but Story Mode 2 is unlocked by choosing to pound her when you win any round in Story 1 whilst Story Mode 3 is unlocked by... not doing that (choosing Top option/Miss when you win).

ngl hope Studio JSK shakes up their formula with the next release... For all the new scenes in this one there's still 'missing content' from previous releases (e.g. more clothing/costume piece options, more creative ending routes and extended ending scenes, more than 2 counter H attacks and more creative H attacks in general) and the last couple 'fighting arena queen' ones have just kinda been re-skins with different hair and costumes. Heck, even body part color and boob sliders would be something.

Still, they're consistent af for a DLsite dev. Not many put out 2-3 releases a year so happy fapping for the rest of us, in any case :BootyTime:
Thanks a lot. I having trouble with the damn 3rd ending. It was supposed to be in story 2, but sometime the dev keep changing the requirement and so it kinda of a mess ...
Always have 3 easy ending to get, but the other will be difficult AF. Wouldn't so if there were a proper translation.

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
Thanks a lot. I having trouble with the damn 3rd ending. It was supposed to be in story 2, but sometime the dev keep changing the requirement and so it kinda of a mess ...
Always have 3 easy ending to get, but the other will be difficult AF. Wouldn't so if there were a proper translation.
for future reference, all endings are unlocked in Story Mode 2, besides love ending, which is unlocked in story mode 3. For love end you gotta reply with the most "honorable" or "encouraging" answers the MTL gives you. One option is berating her, the other one is respecting her. Thats the one you want. For example (this is from memory, dont remember the exact dialogue), when you spare her after winning one round, she says something like "hey why didnt you keep attacking", and the choices were something like 1) you could have counterattacked (THIS IS THE KIND OF REPLY YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE), and 2) you are too weak

User_Unkno

Feb 20, 2021
Hello, I have translated (edited MTL) a good chunk of the "Fighting Queen Viola (TougiJyoou)" Game and I wanted to share it.

Here's what I have translated:
  • Story mode 1,2,3
  • Extra Mode 1,2,3,4
  • Main menu UI
  • Replay Gallery UI
  • Combat UI + Descriptions + Viola's thoughts
  • Upgrade screen UI + Descriptions
  • H scene after winning a round (Default personality)

Here's what I did not translate:
  • Endings
    • The dialogue leading to the endings.
  • H scene after winning a round (Other personalities)
  • H scene for her reverse R Cowgirl
  • H scene for both faint scenes after you knock her out
  • H scene for countering her kick
  • H scene for countering her hip slam
  • H scene for her reverse R Foot Stomping
  • H scene for Hand/Blowjob
  • H scene for Titjob
  • H scene for Face Ride
  • H scene for Blow/titjob
  • H scene for Blow/titjob faint scenes after you knock her out
  • Pretty much anything involving H scene or dialogue and their personality type variations.
    • Including story/Extra modes

I pretty much managed to translate most (if not, all) of the default game dialogue that doesn't involve doing any H (other than destroyed clothing and touching scenes). Some things may not be an exact translation but it should still get the message across (Also I tried to make them fit their text spaces without going out of bounds.) I also organized most of the translation lines inside the *.txt* file by category for anyone wanting to edit or add things.

I have been working on this translation since the game came out and it's... a lot. Like, there are just a lot of different variations of the same things so it was difficult to get everything especially with the different scenarios and personality types. There was also the fact that I started with the original version of the game before the dev updated it, for some reason they changed some dialogue that basically still said the same thing but with different Japanese letters, which caused the unity translator to re-write some stuff that I also had to fix and edit. The biggest problem that I am facing right now is the fact that for some reason my unity translator is slowing down drastically and sometimes doesn't even work, meaning I can't translate what it doesn't write out. I don't know if it's because there are a hell of a lot of different lines of translations that is somehow making it slower or something else but yeah, it's not keeping up anymore. Sometimes I have to restart my entire PC just to get it to read a few lines and do it again. Other times it acted like it had some kind of cool-down timer and I had to wait hours at a time before it translated another few lines.

Anyway. I'm pretty much done with this. I did as much as I could and it's very time consuming to with all the different variations and the unity translation problems. If someone else want to take over or something, have at it.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I wished somebody done figure out and apply a mod to hide the UI during H Scenes.
no idea how it will look.....
but i can do that as optional mod.....

also i like the idea maybe this will become an AWESOME mod....

i cannot hide text so you gonna have all GUI in text format still...
looks really cool concept on paper.....

let me see what i can do and thanks for the idea!!!

coming soon with some prototype wip......
Snap17.jpg

mhhhh.....
read text is more difficult now......and for n3 i need :geek: glass....lol

what do you guys think?
i really like n2 so maybe i will keep it.....

maybe i can just delete the side an keep the black for text...
let me try it
Snap18.jpg
is perfect.... APPROVED (y)

adden asset to post so you can keep what you want/like......
until i add to main release......

n3 is good idea too but only if you know a way how to change game text colour to black :-(

edit:
wait a min...
who force me to do that 100% trasparent....?
go an idea to make another desing for 100%

let me see first if this idea is working.....
Snap1.jpg

yeah i fucking made it!

the buttons become black if you over the mouse on them....
no more glass :geek: needed!!!

removed the first version addin 100%v2

Last edited:

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
no idea how it will look.....
but i can do that as optional mod.....

also i like the idea maybe this will become an AWESOME mod....

i cannot hide text so you gonna have all GUI in text format still...
looks really cool concept on paper.....

let me see what i can do and thanks for the idea!!!

coming soon with some prototype wip......
View attachment 4147248

mhhhh.....
read text is more difficult now......and for n3 i need :geek: glass....lol

what do you guys think?
i really like n2 so maybe i will keep it.....

maybe i can just delete the side an keep the black for text...
let me try it
View attachment 4147308

adden asset to post so you can keep what you want/like......
until i add to main release......

n3 is good idea too but only i you know how to change game text colour to black :-(
It's a good idea but I think this will have to be up to the dev themselves. You can change the variants of colors or make the change texture function as an option to hide the UI, but I don't think it worth the effort ( unless they are easy to do it ).
Unless you spare times and brain powers, otherwise you're already a hero for modding the skins.

• Hey there
Reactions: bwebrwkerw
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes