4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Fappledorf

Sep 5, 2023
Definitely like this game's focus on juicy jiggly jugs, and it's a neat early build! I do have a few thoughts:
  • It should probably be a bit more consistent what actions advance time. Using the map you can basically teleport everywhere instantly, but using the "exit area" button usually seems to advance an hour. Meanwhile I can dance, drink at the bar and have a rowdy session with a model without any time advancing.
  • Please let us get dirtier in the club in a future update! There's a lot of nice "dresses" on display and I'd love to both see more of that and have some hardcore scenes on the dance floor.
  • I'm guessing most of the empty zones and "Hi, I'm idling!" interactions are placeholders so that's fine.
  • For the creampie shots I'd personally love seeing a bit more focus on the finish and the dripping.
  • For the photography interface... I understand if this is a technical limit or design choice, but I'd rather have a proper menu or schedule for the shoots.
Still, loving the game's plot even if it's not much for story. I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
i have

voyeur 21/24
lewd plays 7/11

how do i get johannas? followed her all over the map and i only could get the beach exercise, thanks
Sorry there was a bug, not possible to go further with version 0.2.5.
Next update will be available somewhere around next week.

Reactions: IXL
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes