4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I found a softlock that prevented my progress. In the bridal shoot with Susan (I think) I accidentally hit "cum" too early which froze my game. On loading the autosave, which was made during the sex actions, after concluding the scene I am prompted to select photos but none are available to select. Can't escape the choose a photo menu.

• Wow
Reactions: NeonCassandra

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JugsBay-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I found a softlock that prevented my progress. In the bridal shoot with Susan (I think) I accidentally hit "cum" too early which froze my game. On loading the autosave, which was made during the sex actions, after concluding the scene I am prompted to select photos but none are available to select. Can't escape the choose a photo menu.
That's bad, sorry for that.
Can you message me here or in discord with your save file so I can fix this for you?

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Alright, I've played through all updates and it's really discouraging that I've lost my saves everytime, is there some way to port the saves from the last release (2.5), to the new release? If not, does anyone have a full save for the new update(3.5)?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Alright, I've played through all updates and it's really discouraging that I've lost my saves everytime, is there some way to port the saves from the last release (2.5), to the new release? If not, does anyone have a full save for the new update(3.5)?
Same here, It appears it wipes the save file from your past game version, so even if you have the earlier version and want to run it, you lost all your saves in there too.

That annoyed me a lot and really needs addressing. Its a great game other wise!!

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
FirminoisGod IXL

Sorry, many structural changes happened and wanted to avoid potential bugs coming from old save files.
When a new game version is detected It should only delete the old game cache but not the save files, this was an error I oversaw.

In the next update, I will handle it better, when a version is incompatible with a existing save.
Either the possibility to convert it to the newest version or that it still can be played by an older build.

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
FirminoisGod IXL

Sorry, many structural changes happened and wanted to avoid potential bugs coming from old save files.
When a new game version is detected It should only delete the old game cache but not the save files, this was an error I oversaw.

In the next update, I will handle it better, when a version is incompatible with a existing save.
Either the possibility to convert it to the newest version or that it still can be played by an older build.

• Red Heart

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
what about MAC version ? ^_^
It's quite a hassle for mac users to get this game to run with the extra terminal command to start the game.
When it's acceptable for you? I can look into providing a updated version the next days.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes