Unity Abandoned Jungle Penetration [v2.4 Public] [Technique Studio]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
Although I think that animations are pretty good and hawt (there IS stuff to rework though, of course), I liked the idea (Unforbidden definately needed some kind of a remake), I honestly wasn't convinced in this game's bright future. Because:
1. how on earth developers didnt notice completely broken fights?
2. Ok, maybe it's difficult to make everything perfect in first version, but omg whats the problem with that when you could just make apples recover more of your health, or cut the amount of health for enemies?
3. Thus we have ONLY one thing - good sex animations. So why this is a game?
4. The fact that this IS a game could be justified by making it more or less of a remake of mentioned Unforbidden, where heroine had (even in earliest alphas) 3 stages of corruption and ~100 lines of expressions that was hawt af sometimes. Here - we have ONLY animations.
Summary: if this BETA is a demontration of their view for core features of the game - it's sad. Because honestly - I would prefer this game as pack of webms made by noname55. So there's that.:FeelsBadMan:

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
So here's the trick to beat every encounter in the game.

The girl's body is the hitbox, but her legs are gigantic, long hurtboxes (that's the thing that hurts the enemies). All you have to do is stop when they approach, and time the RMB (low kick) to get the first hit. LMB twice (one kick and then the other) to damage, and then hit RMB again (low-kick) to stun. Don't use the third LMB hit (the knee) because the recovery is long enough for the animal to get another hit in.

This works on every single enemy in the game and it trivializes it. Some enemies apparently have special attacks, but they can't get past her chun-li legs to do them. Keep doing this until you want to lose.

Praise be to epicdong on page 2 for posting the cheats and keeping us from having to slog through that for the gallery.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Reminds me of Unforbidden a promising bestiality game that went the way of the Dodo. Need more beast love though, never enough of these kind of games!

Jerkingrickoff

Sep 25, 2017
Alright I found a way to get it to work for Mac
1. Get the public version
2. Extract the App
3. Right click the app and click "Show packed contents
4. Go to resources in the Contents folder
5. Go to Data
6. Go to the to this version (Patreon) and the do the same
7. Get rid of everything in the public data folder and replace it with the Patreon's data file
8. Enjoy

Reactions: yoyomistro

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Cheap ass enemies and if you didn't have a health code you would never be able to get anywhere. Enemy hits you and you fall down and then they hit you just as you get back up to knock you down again. I did find on the later areas in the caves if you jump up on those bigger flat rocks by the edge you can sit there and skull kick those fuckers without getting hit much and if you need to run away don't just try to run away try to jump away as you can cause huge gaps when doing this to get away from them with ease as you jump really far and it increases the faster you are running.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Animations and models are fairly low effort, the gameplay consists of ranging out the enemies and starting and ending your combos with the low kick and starting up the normal kick combo again. The game can be a little random with when the enemy decides it's done being hit-stunned. Overall, give it a try, but I wouldn't waste your time if you don't like what you play within the first two levels. I beat the game and was left thoroughly disappointed with the fourth level just being a lot of the hardest enemies over and over. Also you can get in eight strikes if you start with the low, and you can get a pseudo-infinite.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I wasn't counting on Laura from SF5 to make an appearance here. I guess beasts is her fetish?

Edit:

Holy shit the hitboxes are so large
Well, the official comics has her becoming the sex slave of a fishman, so I am not surprised.

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
Yea I also have the Enter Code and Gallery buttons on the main menu greyed out. I even downloaded the previous version and it still happens.

D

Deleted member 719178

This game... is hard. The wolves deceive you into thinking that you just need to learn a simple combo to beat the game, but the god damn boars have this 'multi-combo' ramming attack that stun locks you into submission. Also being able to stun lock the enemies is random per hit which is kinda bullshit considering that they have a 100% chance to stun lock you.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes