Unity Abandoned Jungle Penetration [v2.4 Public] [Technique Studio]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Jungle Penetration.jpg

Overview:
Jungle Penetraion is an adult 3D action side-scrolling game. You play as heroine travelling through the woods filled with dangerous creatures. Well apparently they're horny these creatures, it is a good thing she can defend herself. And you definately should help her out with this.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-09
Release Date: 2019-11-21
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 2.4 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

System Requirements:

Controls:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Jungle Penetration 2019-10-06 18-07-44-27.png Jungle Penetration 2019-10-06 17-58-23-18.png Jungle Penetration 2019-10-06 17-57-07-15.png Jungle Penetration 2019-10-06 17-56-09-07.png Jungle Penetration 2019-10-06 17-49-43-55.png cumscreen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
This is just terrible in its current state. It is impossible to hit the beast without being hit yourself, so losing is a guarantee. The creator has obviously little experience with animation, and his idea of fucking is to have the wolves not than rock their hips back and forth but instead elongate their torso and then shrink into themselves. So off-putting.
These are the first things that need to be fixed before any progress is done. This doesn't do a good job selling the game.

techniquestudio.info

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
scrn1.png scrn2.png
System Requirements:
MINIMUM SPECIFICATION:
CPU: AMD FX-4300 or Intel Core i3-2130
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750Ti or AMD R7 360
RAM: 4GB
Disc Space: 1GB (portable application)

RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATION:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or Intel Core i5 6500
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon 480
RAM: 8GB
Disc Space: 1GB (portable application)

CONTROLS:
Press F1 for controls help.

There's also a demo footage on xvideos.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Lmao, wait until you get to the boar. Currently on the level 2 and I already want to drink myself to coma.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
This game could be good however the dev already has a few posts up behind a $10+ patreon wall despite this being the first release.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
This game is really not that difficult to beat once you've got a few LMB+RMB combos down. I recommend initiating fights with a low kick (RMB while standing still), it pretty much always stuns the animals and you can easily chainstun them afterwards.

But it's true that once one of those boars chainstuns you, you're pretty much dead. The fact that all the animals are faster than you and can hit you even when you run away is annoying.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I wasn't counting on Laura from SF5 to make an appearance here. I guess beasts is her fetish?

Edit:

Holy shit the hitboxes are so large

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, you've got wolf, boar, bear and lion...
But the whole process you're going through in the game right now will just piss you off, if you came for an easy jerk off.
Looks okay-ish.
Edit.
At this point, you don't want to be the one engaging your opponent. You stop once you see him and you've got a F A T window to start your own combo and kill anything roughly in six strikes. Sometimes either because of hitbox or whatever it is takes just fucking ages to kill something, so you want to move around, really.
If you see, that animal makes it's own combo, you just try to step back and start your combo again. Takes maybe one minute to get used to it.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Im just hoping this gets somewhere before he runs into problems with the "Thought Police".

This game could be good however the dev already has a few posts up behind a $10+ patreon wall despite this being the first release.
Nearly every creator had to put things behind paywalls, even implied nudity. And hes probably doing it so he can avoid the Thought Police a bit longer. Especially with this theme.

Reactions: Xol
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes