Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
RJ148254_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Meet the Junk-fu Masters! The masters of junk food and f*cking...
Order some greasy food and you might get sexual services!
This is a little side scrolling beat'em up game made with pixel art.
Thread Updated: 2019-03-13
Release Date: 2015-01-11
Developer: 8R4
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Thanks to @dr4nox.

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG RJ148254_img_smp1.jpg RJ148254_img_smp2.jpg RJ148254_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sanic_donut_steel

Mar 19, 2018
The dlsite page says to open en.exe to play the english version, but there aren't any exe's in the download. This might be why we only see UNDEFINED everywhere with broken scenes that end way too early.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
The exe file is the en file, that is what contains all of the english text, unfortunately since flash is being disabled in all browsers I cant get it to play properly. Even with the official standalone flash player the en file will not play.

sanic_donut_steel

Mar 19, 2018
I got it to work on chrome and internet explorer, but not on firefox. However, playing it in browser seems to start off by hanging in a black screen until I press space, and then it jumps to character select screen, skipping the title screen altogether. This time, as opposed to using the flashplayer, playing it on the browser gets me english text for only the character select screen and the name of the order on the sheet of paper before each stage. Everything else is still undefined. Playing as the purple-haired girl and entering the "boss" door starts an oral scene but it ends the second it starts as usual.

I tried opening en.html with notepad to see if anything looks botched in there, but I can't really tell without anything more than a layman's level of knowledge about this stuff.

Edit: The browser version also skips the customer scene and battle entirely.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Why even make the game like this if you know it's not going to work without a specific browser for most people? Just seems like shooting yourself in the foot, to me.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Why even make the game like this if you know it's not going to work without a specific browser for most people? Just seems like shooting yourself in the foot, to me.
Pretty sure 2015 was before browsers dropped Flash support like an ugly baby... anyway, seems to run in basic Microsoft Edge already so eh.

Reactions: Amariithynar

W65

May 31, 2018
8R4 (Brazilian, apparently) appears to act more like a publishing house than a development house, from looking at the other stuff they're selling on DLSite. That, or they have a big, rotating staff. Non-Japanese houses never really seem to hit it big on DLSite, but at least the site gives them somewhere centralized to go.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I was able to beat the game as the purple haired girl. The server I don't know what to do on her final level. By that point I didn't want to play anymore but I beat level one of the robot's level and saw his animations. As far as I can tell there are different stress relievers and different activities between each character. Also Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined Undefined.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I ran it in the official flash player though that is standalone and it still didnt work though.

sanic_donut_steel

Mar 19, 2018
I tried all the various players and web browsers I got using jp.html, yet it still says undefined. I think something here is messed up.

strudeltastic

Jan 2, 2018
I bought this game a long ways back if i remember correctly it was protected and you had to log into the account to play it every time you wanted to play. I'm sure thats why it shows everything as undefined.

Shixyo

Nov 6, 2017
Like one other person, I beat the robot's levels, then tried playing blonde chick, but couldn't figure out what to do on the last level.

Also, are there any additional/different scenes if you play on hard instead of easy?

John Jogn

Jul 12, 2017
Like one other person, I beat the robot's levels, then tried playing blonde chick, but couldn't figure out what to do on the last level.
I figured out one of the rooms you go into is filled with women, just have to pick up one and give it to the boss, can't remember which girl though.. I think the 3rd or 4th one

Reactions: lasper

qqqwwwqqq

May 25, 2018
FYI you can run flash games with the This game requires passing a flashvar for it to work, but .

In other words, you can run this game like:
flashplayer_32_sa.exe junk_fm.swf?idiom=en

Using the flash projector also allows going full screen with Alt-Enter.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote