Unreal Engine Junk Hero - From Kabukicho to Another World [v0002] [JunkHero]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I was referring to this hahaha:sneaky:
View attachment 3695673

instead of our protagonist being a shadow, it would be good if he looked like a more real man/boy with textures and that's what I mean.;)

Something like that. Seeing this image and now that I think about it, all the protagonists of the "Isekai" anime are very similar, don't you think?:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3695681
Haha yeah ok. Their take on the visible but still unseen MC is that shadow thing

Karuzo2015

Jul 23, 2017
Man this game looks amazing. sadly as soon as i go into the forest, my game practically freezes when looking into certain directions. I think its just the nature of ue5+dx12. My 750ti cant handle that (and no, dont tell me to upgrade my gpu because i would need to update my psu for more power, then my mobo to get the right amount of pins (its an old one), my cpu to fit the new socket and ram cause the mobo is still using ddr3 - and i dont have that money lmfao).
save up around 600 bucks and get an completely new one. if you want to keep your old drives even better just around 500 will do. done a few builds like that before and they mostly turn out great

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I was referring to this hahaha:sneaky:
View attachment 3695673

instead of our protagonist being a shadow, it would be good if he looked like a more real man/boy with textures and that's what I mean.;)

Something like that. Seeing this image and now that I think about it, all the protagonists of the "Isekai" anime are very similar, don't you think?:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3695681
I watched a lot of Isekai and aside from smartphone dude in the centre I don't recognize a single one of them they are just that generic.

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
I watched a lot of Isekai and aside from smartphone dude in the centre I don't recognize a single one of them they are just that generic.
I don't know, I have to admit that I didn't know the meaning of the word "Isekai" I googled it because the other user said it and I didn't know what it was, so I googled it so as not to make a fool of myself by answering anything.

By the way, I found the photo of the 9 boys searching
"isekai protagonist" I literally didn't know what it was hahahaha:ROFLMAO:

redhawk2468

Sep 14, 2020
You can create a cheap meat dish by just cooking steak to make 'Grilled Steak'. Alternatively you can also do (Steak + potato + mushroom + alcohol) to make 'Grilled Steak' worth over 55g.

For butter, you just need to cook milk which you can buy from the shop.

For a cheap pastry with alcohol, just make a apple pie with rum ( 4x Apple + Rum)

For Larun's quest you need to make 5 separate dishes that are worth 30g+ each, not to be confused with 5x dishes that add up to 30g.
wheres the meat? I cant find it

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
It is possible to sell goods in the buy menu by selecting the bag icon and then right click an owned item.
The cooked items are worth more gold.
Thanks Mate! The first time trying to buy milk it deducted my gold but did not add the milk item...

Those item descriptions are not really the place for dev bickering, keep that in the source code ;D
1717354447277.png 1717354476356.png

Reactions: amaiakagane

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Man this game looks amazing. sadly as soon as i go into the forest, my game practically freezes when looking into certain directions. I think its just the nature of ue5+dx12. My 750ti cant handle that (and no, dont tell me to upgrade my gpu because i would need to update my psu for more power, then my mobo to get the right amount of pins (its an old one), my cpu to fit the new socket and ram cause the mobo is still using ddr3 - and i dont have that money lmfao).
RTX 3050 has the same TDP as the 750 Ti.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
So I'm guessing the only scenes available at the moment are the elf with the small titties and the elf with the bigger titties? The catgirl locks out because of the necklace glitch, and before anyone says "give her the necklace only after she goes to her cave", she wouldn't GO to her cave until I tried to give her the necklace(which of course "gave" it to her.... which got her stuck in a loop)
Giving it to her after doesn't work either. Right now the inv doesn't reset when you restart the game so I had multiple necklaces in my inv, still didn't work.

Douknowthawae

Jul 5, 2022
View attachment 3206913

Overview:
In the neon buzz of Tokyo's Kabukicho, meet Kei - a street-smart chef with mad culinary skills but zero luck. On the big 2-1, instead of hitting the high life, he faceplants into a fantasy world. Talk about bad luck, right? He's got 'Blessed Hands' that are great for whipping up comfort food, but not so much for the hero biz. So, he's rocking the title "Junk Hero," homeless again but in a land of magic and mystery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer:
Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2024-02-02
Developer: JunkHero - -
Censored: No
Version: 0002
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

looks amazing man

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes