MurSeagull

Apr 6, 2018
the accuracy on the animals should be something relevant otherwise 0/10 :p
The allosaur model looks surprisingly up to date. The triceratops too has details like lizard like lips instead of cheeks that came from very recent papers. There is this wierd ass, somewat anatomically acurate but utterly naked velociraptor in the patreon page tho. That said those models seem like they where ripped of some game, although I can't put my finger witch one. Those are not The Isle nor Path of Titan at the very least.

Reactions: D-Andy

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come. And the result is too short to really asses it.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is original for that type of games.
The artistic side is irregular.

After his training, the protagonist becomes an explorer to help his colony.
Though the initial idea is nothing new, as an adult game, it's kind of different from usual.
We meet our instructor, go change and fuck the person in charge of clothing, go outside, hear the precaution advices, meet our first animal and find the entrance of a storehouse.

The characters are fine. The flow of events seems correct. There's no difference content wise between the straight and the gay option, outside the models, even the dialogs which leads to possible wrong names like this : 1691200495750.png
(in the gay version, we meet Niall, not Paige).
The backgrounds are nice. But the characters are weird. They are posing like they are doing a photoshoot and it's aggravated by the alternation between each character discussing together (me/you/me/you...), making everything "lifeless". Also, their proportions are strange sometimes, particularly outside for Logan, and they can be blurred too.
The sex scenes were well done but too static (more the sex itself than the blowjob). The gay scene was odd. Their facial expression was more showing pain than pleasure. Some occurrence are also like that for Logan in the straight scene. And his dick feels too plastic (I know it's difficult but you should try to reduce that).
The character font and colors of the narrative parts are well chosen.

The game is divided between straight and gay so how bi content is supposed to happen?

The interfaces aren't all completely translated, especially the save and preferences ones (there's some spanish left).

Do you want to go survival or horror? I'm bad with blood so I would prefer being warned.

It's always nice to have a new game with a possible bi playthrough so thank you. I'll keep following the game.

Good continuation.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Is it 1.0 or 0.1.0?
It's the first version.

Many of us expect 1.0 to be a 'final' release (with maybe a few updates after to fix bugs or whatever). If there are new chapters after that then maybe it goes higher.

But versioning is at the discretion of the developer. We can hope that the version numbers go up as the development proceeds, but I'm not sure there's even any rule about that that could be enforced. Of course the main result of not using an increasing number for versions is that consumers would often assume that the new version is actually an older one, and lots of confusion and complaining, so there's that reason for it not to happen.

So first release is 1.0. Maybe next will be 1.1.0 or 1.0.1 or 2.0. We will see, assuming the developer stays with this and releases another version.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018

The game is divided between straight and gay so how bi content is supposed to happen?

It's always nice to have a new game with a possible bi playthrough so thank you. I'll keep following the game.
OP says...
"Jurassic Land" is also a story for gay, straight and bisexual adults.

Since there's no bisexual tag for the contents, I take that statement to mean that gay, straight, or bisexual players can choose to enjoy the game by playing the straight or gay versions, or both.

But no bisexual content, at least for now.

That's my opinion of what the developer means.

Reactions: D-Andy

jurassicland

Aug 4, 2023
Why not add parts where either you can fuck the dinosaurs or they fuck you

I read your comments and decided to add sex with dinos from the next chapter (release last week of august) I ask for a little patience please, I'm working to bring you the content you like, thank you very much!

jurassicland

Aug 4, 2023
Cant fuck ride mount travel on dinosaurs, so 0/10, missed opportunity really.
I read your comments and decided to add sex with dinos from the next chapter (release last week of august) I ask for a little patience please, I'm working to bring you the content you like, thank you very much!

jurassicland

Aug 4, 2023
Cant fuck ride mount travel on dinosaurs, so 0/10, missed opportunity really.

jurassicland

Aug 4, 2023
Can I fuck some anthro dinosaurs?
No? WELL FUCK!

jurassicland

Aug 4, 2023
I wanted to see Chris Pratt X Blue action. disappointed.

Reactions: Alex2036

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I was mostly joking but if you did that and it's an anthro dino lady I'll do a flip.

Reactions: jurassicland