• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You've got to be shitting me (I just now noticed this while prepping a new mod thread):
1712331305998.png
I'm just now creating a mod thread... and after all this work I won't even get listed in the damn OP.... for fuck's sake.

This is.... deflating.

Now most fans won't even know about SanchoMod once my release post gets buried in this thread.

Also, that "mod" listed is NOT a Multi-Mod... I'm fixing to show you what a Multi-Mod really is.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

*** Early Access ***
ChoiceGuide and SanchoGallery are complete thru Ep1 while I work on Ep2

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Jury - MultiMod Edition (Ep2 v2.1.1)
Jury_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Jury SM B01a.jpg Jury SM B01b.jpg Jury SM B01e.jpg

Everything you've asked for and more. Replay gallery, indepth and fully dynamic ChoiceGuide (changes according to your previous choices), SanchoCheats, UI enhancements, named saves, FreeRoam dynamic guides, and much more. Click the spoilers below for indepth feature lists.

You'll likely want to bookmark the SanchoMod thread since I highly doubt this will get listed in the VN's OP even though it's far superior and a true Multi-Mod with way more features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Thanks to Nickle3DArt for being receptive to my bug reports and constructive criticisms, and you VN fans for your patience while I get the beast professionally coded. Please support the VN developer if you can.

Mentions: PunkHooligan ROGOSUGMO X12400 Saphfire Bloodguard

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You've got to be shitting me (I just now noticed this while prepping a new mod thread):
View attachment 3513333
I'm just now creating a mod thread... and after all this work I won't even get listed in the damn OP.... for fuck's sake.

This is.... deflating.

Now most fans won't even know about SanchoMod once my release post gets buried in this thread.

Also, that "mod" listed is NOT a Multi-Mod... I'm fixing to show you what a Multi-Mod really is.
this is just sad :cautious: But I personally have your mod list from your signature bookmarked because in many cases they don't show up in the OP

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 3513333

This is.... deflating.

Hmmm... I've seen any number of titles that have more than one walkthrough/multi-mod listed on the OP. I can't imagine a dev would not want a SanchoMod on their OP? Why the hell not? The only possible result would be to bring more attention to their product. Not just every VN gets a SanchoMod... Heh... Oh well, MC in this one is too short anyway...

Reactions: Call of Booty

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hmmm... I've seen any number of titles that have more than one walkthrough/multi-mod listed on the OP. I can't imagine a dev would not want a SanchoMod on their OP? Why the hell not? The only possible result would be to bring more attention to their product. Not just every VN gets a SanchoMod... Heh... Oh well, MC in this one is too short anyway...
mods don't like Sancho much :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: Mythrs and motseer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I feel there's some failed conditional logic at the start of Ep2. First, I'm cool with it being Beth, Leia, or Alice... the Player can only have been awarded either BethDinner or LeiaDate (since that was a split choice) and Alice is the fallback if the Player wasn't awarded either. The issue (imo) is throwing Jenny in there if the Player kept her panties.

Why? Well, even the Ep1 summary mentions Leia's date if it was awarded (regardless of Jenny):
Python:
    if leiaDate:
        scene v1s26a_6n
        with dissolve
        u "(I'm looking forward to going on a date with her...)"
But the Player doesn't get it if they chose to keep Jen's personals.

I personally feel that if the Player kept Jen's personals then (at a minimum) the Leia date should still occur. This is easily patched in and I think I'm going to do just that. The Beth bit is plausible as well (I'm debating it). Alice doesn't matter since her opening scene is being used if the Player didn't have any of the above... so that's fine.

Just my two pesos for what it's worth (not much, I realize that). But, I either need to warn the Player BEFORE choosing to keep Jen's garment OR patch in the other LI scenes (professionally) to be a seamless experience.

I can do this.. but thought I'd make a post expressing my opinion in case Nickle3DArt or you fans think I'm completely off the reservation on this issue. I'll start Ep1 code cleanup for a bit while chewing on this.
SanchoNote - Leia Date Fix (for those that kept Jen's panties)

Speaking of Leia's date... I've worked in a seamless patch for the scenario that the Player has acquired and kept Jen's panties.

Now (in the pending SanchMod Ep2 update) you'll seamlessly be awarded her date after the Jen opening scene (if you choose to do so, it'll be a choice).
1712354195931.png
For those folks playing unmodded and want this feature, simply place the content of the below zip inside the VN's "/game" folder. If you have installed SanchoMod for Ep1 then remember you did this as you'll need to remove it prior to installing the pending SanchoMod that includes Ep2. NOTE: This ONLY works if the Player was awarded LeiaDate AND kept Jen's panties in Ep1.

I'm still debating doing this for the Beth fans as well so I might make another post regarding that later.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xsikal

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nickle3DArt, regarding the notebook bucket lists (handled by specific persistent vars)... specifically Jenny, you are capturing the oral event from the Library scene (if the player has seen it), but not the MC's room if he kept her undies. In that scene there's a non-persistent var of course (jennyBlowjob) but it seems like you would want to place the NB persistent var there as well, right?

I mean... a BJ is a BJ regardless of the location received. Just something to think about.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. So the game is supposed to be happening in California. But the language is clearly British. I mean, what American says words like Bollocks and Bum? LoL. Plus other words and phrasing in it is clearly non-American speak. Good game so far, though.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning folks. FWIW, I'm posting periodic SanchoMod progress updates in the mod's thread here. I'll be uploading periodic builds in it's OP as I reach specific coding targets.

If you've been waiting for a proper, thorough WT guide in-game then look no further. I'd place this SanchoMod's dynamic ChoiceGuide up against the most elaborate I've written to date. Even the FreeRoam guides analyze your previous choices and change the WT guide text accordingly. This is truly becoming a beast of a mod (imho). This is on top of the many features that surely one of dozens of them will enhance your gameplay experience.

There's no "green text choice is better" bullshit here. Since the dev and I don't really know each other yet one of my goals is to blow him away with the mod's featureset and in-game guide that it becomes "dev approved"... in other words earn his trust like I've earned the trust of so many of you site members over the years. This is how true beneficial collaboration starts and ultimately benefits the end user experience (the Player) which is the pinnacle achievement... a public product production that not only meets but exceeds the expectation of the Player.

Got get you some.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Found another bug, or I think so. When on Jane path, mc got the night visit from Alice, when in bar it said Janemidnight, and havent had any "dates" with Alice.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I did another playthrough yesterday with the EP1 SanchoMod, and I'm somewhat sad when I realized that even if I like just 3 girls from the lot I can't get all their full scenes. All of them conflict in some way. I can easily edit the variables to make scenes happen but it's kinda putting me off that if I'm playing a legit run I'd probably need one save per LI. Maybe that's what the dev intended, but I'm not gonna lie that I like it

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
man I've missed a lot of stuff in this game :ROFLMAO: No wonder it didn't feel like 6k+ renders for the new episode
You know me bud, I'm populating SanchoGallery as I go... just in case there's something a Player missed and cares to see quickly.
1712438576599.png
Maybe if I just say this is a "Gallery Mod" then I can get in the OP! :ROFLMAO: :p

• Haha
Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You know me bud, I'm populating SanchoGallery as I go... just in case there's something a Player missed and cares to see quickly.
Maybe if I just say this is a "Gallery Mod" then I can get in the OP! :ROFLMAO: :p
worth a try :ROFLMAO: But being honest, I rarely touch the gallery feature, either yours or if there is a default one, because out of context it doesn't do anything for me. Random gal that I barely know anything about (especially in this game) getting it on with MC. Meh.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nickle3DArt, explain something for me bud: If the Player goes to the Bar/Lake with Jan/Jen, why at the end of it do you jump to label "mcRoomAfternoon" instead of the normal "v2s52" for the other options? In other words, why skip the Jack hallway bit for the Jan/Jen choice? I don't get it tbh. It's obviously deliberate but I can't make sense of it.
1712444088950.png

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes