4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Just curious , not meant to offend someone, guys who play the game here are all gays ? or there are some women gamer here ?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I am not exactly gay, more like bi therefore, i am also in the straight game part of the forum.
But i think there's some women gamers here too, those fujo flocks everywhere that have gay games!

perles75

May 16, 2020
Just curious , not meant to offend someone, guys who play the game here are all gays ? or there are some women gamer here ?
I think the vast majority is gays. There might be women, considering they appreciate gay sex products, but I'm sure they are few, and also it depends on the content (not all gay content is appealing to women, generally).

quetzalman

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Just curious , not meant to offend someone, guys who play the game here are all gays ? Or there are some women gamer here ?
Not at all gay myself, but this game is just great, the story, the renders, and especially the characters. I have to admit as a straight guy, I'm having a lot of fun (hum hum) playing this game, even though it's 100% gay.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I think the vast majority is gays. There might be women, considering they appreciate gay sex products, but I'm sure they are few, and also it depends on the content (not all gay content is appealing to women, generally).
I see the point, just like some of us straight guys who likes to watch girl to girl action

• Haha
Reactions: quetzalman

mihaisandu

Feb 24, 2018
I love this game! I have 3 main saves so far: one for Ryder and George, 2nd for Jasper and Rufus and 3rd save for everyone else you can interact (Eddie, Mr. sugardaddy and rufus again happen to be here). I also quite like Yan, collecting points from him

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Great chapter 10. I'm loving this game more and more.

The time you pass with your roomates in the park (why the park for all of them though?) is wonderful and you learn more about their feelings. Jasper smile is still unfair (I'm literaly melting).
The tutoring session with Feng was cute. And a new candidate boyfriend too. It will be really hard to choose the good match in the end if it continues like this. Plus, knowing where Dr Mikhail lives may trigger some future events.
It's good that Presley is giving us a task but I hope it won't turn into something heavy.
The quarrel between Vinny and Rufus is surprising but it could be the start of your underground mission. The fun scene at the gym is really well done (but being called a bitch by someone in heat is annoying).
Having the possibility to gain points simply by dreaming is curious.
First possibility to hire the masseuse if you have enough money. It will probably contribute to Presley relationship. Though Reuben isn't romanceable...

The text in this chapter is awful though I feel like the previous chapters were corrected.
There are some scenes that aren't done well, especially when we tutor Chen (the characters lack depth, like a piece of paper). The entrance of Dr Mikhail appartment and some viewpoints/angles during the gym fun feels of too.

For the issue above, though I am bi, I don't think it suits this kind of story to have straight content (and I wouldn't want to try it even if it existed).

"The plot will slowly unfold". Then, I'm really waiting to see it happens. Good work like always.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Just Bros [v1.281] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 676 MB
Original Size Mac: 641 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 118 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 84 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
hope you keep on updating the compressed version

Zacedriel

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone knows how NOT to be in the cam show with Jasper? just wondering so I don't have to lie to Ryder as that looks like it will backfire in the end. Even with the guide mod and getting all negative points it seems you can't avoid that.

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Damn, I almost forgot about this game, the last time I played it was like...what...2019?? It had only up to chapter 4, I think and now it's on chapter 10 already. I have to check if I can score a daddy (like Raymond) on this game.

GreenPhoenix

May 28, 2018
Nice update, like that the guys have a variety of personalities, and as a submissive bottom, dom Rufus is very, very hot.

No, i agree, this game needs more women or any. Should have the choice to romance women, men or both if you like and all characters can be romancable and attainable.
Only if you put gay options in every single straight and lesbian game. I mean gays barely have 10% of the amount straight content on here and you're asking them to give you more? Come on man.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker-Banne-2.jpg
Just Bros [v1.26] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I've fixed the Cheats errors with characters, Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.
Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes