VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

pecaiba

May 8, 2024
Jorge is part of the main cast, he's literally on the main itch page of the game... and we just got an hand job scene with him after 26 chapters lol
And the characters didn't fuck during the treasure hunt, only a few scenes between the antagonist and some characters, also that event lasted for 3 or 4 chapters? If it was just one chapter for fun I'd get it, but come on. It made it not possible to follow through other character paths that are still yet to see any sexual development with the mc, like Mikhail, Kian, Feng, etc.
The author knows what we want, he's just not doing it yet for the sake of his patreon subscribers, even it takes more 2 years.
Actually, when you are in the hall, after seen the antagonist taking Ryder, if you go straight to Yan and Ellis room, you got to watch them fucking

Whaoriph

Jan 19, 2022
This started really well, now it's just dragging on. It's time for the maker to start wrapping up things. This needs to develop to a love confession and a proper sex scene of our own character with everyone one by one. And then he can start a whole new series.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I'd say we are halfway, only because there are simply so many characters. Even if he decided that he wanted to wrap up the stories ASAP, it would take another 26 updates to give proper endings and scenes to all the love interests and romance paths. (There's like 8-15 romanceable characters I think)
Ye, I don't mind waiting for some more time. This game has plenty of content already, even though it's not complete yet. And I'm liking the plot so far. I just hope th story doesn't get too much chaotic from here and all the guys have their fair share of screen time. But I trust you can't rush a good story~

Oh I miss Eddie... :'3

Rnab

Jan 21, 2022
No, there isn't. You have to use Joiplay to be able to run this game in android
Actually it's available for android devices but im looking for a different port where I can swipe to hide text and skip and I got a port earlier but they don't update it anymore but thanks

Reactions: LE10201971
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes