4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
Use the mod from the first page. It's not a difficult game. You can figure out the rest.
Well, the guide can be very useful to see what are the consequences of the various choices to maximise the score with this or that character or to unlock the sex scenes -some of which are obvious some a bit less.

Thanks to the great JokerLeader to have updated the in-game walkthrough to version 1.16.4 :love:

mikFFF

Jun 13, 2019
Any ideas on how to actually download the walkthrough mod?

Mixdrop is being an actual, literal ass and not allowing me to actually download anything, proving to be a ballache. I even tried slamming download without adblock on and it didn't work :/

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Any ideas on how to actually download the walkthrough mod?

Mixdrop is being an actual, literal ass and not allowing me to actually download anything, proving to be a ballache. I even tried slamming download without adblock on and it didn't work :/
Just download from his PATREON page... Mixdrop is a bitch

Reactions: Eggsbet

daro69

May 16, 2018
So is the new update just this little content till you get to work for Raymond? Or is there more to this and I just don't know where to look for it?

Rtc882

Mar 12, 2021
You need to have good report with Niall (> 4 points) for a small scene with William.
- (Persuade) (+2) or "I don't have to prove anything to you" (+1)
- "If you hate it here, why don't you leave?" (+1)
- "You look young, but I am not sure about pretty" (+1)
- "They do look good together" (+1)
- "What do you mean?" (+1, ask about Kroll last as it will end your conversation)

SuperGumby

Mar 8, 2022
View attachment 1416596
Just Bros [v1.17] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
is it possible to upload this on something other than Mixdrop. That site is nasty for pushing everything except your mod. Had to give up cause it was so bad.

Reactions: ppadjake
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes