VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Mcadeziuss

Jul 2, 2020
Ugh another update and still the dev has barely scratched the surface of Ryder's storyline... This is my main argument when people think you should support the artist. I only like the main character and Ryder and while I get content constantly for the main character, Ryder has had one masturbate scene and the rest has just been conversations about getting over his ex girlfriend. NEED MORE RYDER

ChuckShirley

Jan 17, 2022
Ugh another update and still the dev has barely scratched the surface of Ryder's storyline... This is my main argument when people think you should support the artist. I only like the main character and Ryder and while I get content constantly for the main character, Ryder has had one masturbate scene and the rest has just been conversations about getting over his ex girlfriend. NEED MORE RYDER
AGREED

Woooash

Oct 29, 2021
How about other characters? What is the "fun scenario" if you have enough Vinny points after they all watch TV naked and he got a hard-on? Yan drunk scene in bed is only sucking his cock or if you have enough points he sucks yours too?

Reactions: Staryuo

perles75

May 16, 2020
meh. You like Ryder, other people like other characters, as amply demonstrated by the comments here.
In addition, Ryder is clearly the "slow burner romance" of the game, any progress on it will be slow anyway.

Jojosdick

Dec 24, 2021
Is it safe to download this game if the developer is not identified? - it gives a message "

you will be overriding system security which can expose your computer and personal information to malware that may harm your Mac or compromise your privacy." ????

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Is it safe to download this game if the developer is not identified? - it gives a message "

you will be overriding system security which can expose your computer and personal information to malware that may harm your Mac or compromise your privacy." ????
Been playing and downloading the game for so long never encountered any problem. Probably false positive.

Reactions: Jojosdick
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes