JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
What's the best strategy for this game? Pursuing one girl at a time? Grinding through the first simulations to build stats? I'm trying to mix things up but after some time it becomes repetitive. I reckon it's kind of the point of the game, but you know, sometimes I feel I'm beating around the bush (again, maybe that's the point).
In my runs I tried to get as many achievements as soon as I could. They unlock permanent bonuses. On reset, my tip is to upgrade starting money, it can really help. (And don´t ignore the achievement for working at the mall a lot. Doing a full run of just working to get the bonus might help. Probably. I ignored it for too long to be relevant... :/)
But yeah, the grinding IS part of the game, as you get "reset points" for every kiss, pussy and anal. (At least until you unlock everything.)
That said, some girls are harder to get then others, so if you feel it´s getting boring, don´t be afraid to reset and try for another girl. Eventually you can get all of them in the same run. xD

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
"Introduced a difficulty system to try and accomodate everyone's taste for grinding. You will get 3x love gains in easy mode, 2x in normal, and less in challenging, "

Is there a difficulty setting for 1x? I liked how it was balanced before.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
"Introduced a difficulty system to try and accomodate everyone's taste for grinding. You will get 3x love gains in easy mode, 2x in normal, and less in challenging, "

Is there a difficulty setting for 1x? I liked how it was balanced before.
Challenging is pretty much the evolution of the difficulty it had before, 1x love with slightly reduced stats gains to account for the new content and stuff

Reactions: Siphon

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
We able to get any of the girls pregnant?

No, but since we're here...

Since it's not something that personally intrigues me a lot, but I'm thinking about introducing in the future, I have some difficulties to understand what is appealing about it.

What would the people that want impregnation system consider important in this game mechanic?

- Just knowing that you got her pregnant and writing that in the girl page?
- Dialogue about being pissed to you or happy about being pregnant based on character? Attraction? Both?
- Like a few lines or an actually dedicated story to that?
- Having a story-preview after you end a run of what your future relationship with her and the child could be?
- Actually having her have the child during gameplay?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

Since it's not something that personally intrigues me a lot, but I'm thinking about introducing in the future, I have some difficulties to understand what is appealing about it.

What would the people that want impregnation system consider important in this game mechanic?

- Dialogue about being pissed to you or happy about being pregnant based on character? Attraction? Both?
- Having a story-preview after you end a run of what your future relationship with her and the child could be?
usually in games that have this mechanic the dev or story writer touches on all of these, however IMHO having the story preview and the birth should be a epilogue. (games that have birth/kids in the main game have been moving to subscribestar)

Reactions: Lotrum
Jan 18, 2021
If you want your game to join the list of harem breeding games, then most of the above would be required, although childbirth would be optional. And of course you have to be careful if a child appears in any context in the game (text or images), because you have to make it extremely clear that the children are not associated with any sexual content. If there is any doubt about that, then your game could be banned from several places.

Note that the impregnation fetish (breeding kink) and the pregnancy fetish (big round bellies) are different and attract different players. You can of course combine both in the game, but this is not mandatory.

Personally I enjoy the games in which the girls are really happy about being pregnant, especially later when their engorged breasts start leaking. I do not mind if some visibly pregnant girls appear in the game or not, but I know that some players enjoy the round bellies even if this is not my cup of tea milk. On the other hand, I usually do not enjoy the games that turn the pregnancy into some degradation fetish. The women should be happy and proud of their pregnancy instead of being ashamed, and they should never be mistreated due to their condition. I understand that some players are into that degradation or humiliation stuff, but that's just not for me.

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018

I think involving children during or post game would complicate things. Especially since we're only doing 1-3 week Runs. Reading how each girl reacts differently to getting pregnant would be more interesting to see. Maybe it'd change how they talk to you, or what other girls say about them. Hows this. If a Run ends in a week, there could be a small event at the end where each girl who ends up pregnant admits to you they feel funny and are gonna get checked out. If a Run is longer, they can get back to you and share the news happily, angrily, etc. I think the appeal is the knowledge that an in-game decision has a consequence, that an NPC's 'life' has been altered drastically by the Player in a way

Reactions: Epic5586

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Personally I enjoy the games in which the girls are really happy about being pregnant, especially later when their engorged breasts start leaking. I do not mind if some visibly pregnant girls appear in the game or not, but I know that some players enjoy the round bellies even if this is not my cup of tea milk. On the other hand, I usually do not enjoy the games that turn the pregnancy into some degradation fetish. The women should be happy and proud of their pregnancy instead of being ashamed, and they should never be mistreated due to their condition. I understand that some players are into that degradation or humiliation stuff, but that's just not for me.
Completely agree. I'm not sure impreg or pregnancy fit this game as it is however. Pregnancy in general would be hard to justify with what we got here (unless you add an already pregnant character) and even most people that like the impreg and move on seem to like the idea of completing a set which could easily vary individually if they count in this game.

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord5

powernapper

Formerly 'fdsfsfesf'
Jul 18, 2022
In my runs I tried to get as many achievements as soon as I could. They unlock permanent bonuses. On reset, my tip is to upgrade starting money, it can really help. (And don´t ignore the achievement for working at the mall a lot. Doing a full run of just working to get the bonus might help. Probably. I ignored it for too long to be relevant... :/)
But yeah, the grinding IS part of the game, as you get "reset points" for every kiss, pussy and anal. (At least until you unlock everything.)
That said, some girls are harder to get then others, so if you feel it´s getting boring, don´t be afraid to reset and try for another girl. Eventually you can get all of them in the same run. xD
I would say on a normal run , Stamina is important as it drive the number of actions, money to buy bonuses and seduce Nat and Olivia , so i start with the stamina bonuses, plus the extra money. Then you should focus on increasing your attractiveness. Susan boost confidence, melanie love path boost charisma, but in general as you advance with the girls the achievements snowball a lot. In the new normal difficulty you can get all the main girls on first run . Go for day extension achievements , you can get 23 days on first run.
edit to add: On the reset bonus shop, priority to stalk all girls , then body improvement, then the stats and money. Having all girls pre stalked is pretty useful in my mind, on my second run i am typically not too worried.

also as first "virginity loss" i take Susan, easy girl and give confidence boost. Second is then rose for the reduction of coma duration.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017

First three. Last two are fine in epilogues. No need to show em giving birth.

It'd be cool if we could get some breeding sex talk during those lewd scenes.

Mar 6, 2021
This might come as a surprise, as they are very different from the kind of game that I'm making, but they sure are grindy.
Just keep in mind that I've also tried to be realistic about my own developing skills and it's my first game. But sure, I can share at least a couple while i decide what the 3rd one actually is :D
- Masters of Raana
- Labrats 2 Reformulate

edit: Probably 3rd one is College Daze, not so grindy though
Lab Rats was a great game and i think that Reformulate has taken LR2 in a direction that is for the best. some people like grind and others dont but the options that LR2 has are second only to Holiday Island at least in my opinion
MoR is a great game as well and has some serious Potential if they ever decide to animate the gifs etc

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys!
Any chance someone can help me with these two achievement?
- Have a threesome with Carol and Natasha
- Spy on Carol and Natasha having lesbian sex
- Blackmail Ms. Pearl for money twice in the same run

Thank you in advance!

powernapper

Formerly 'fdsfsfesf'
Jul 18, 2022
Hi guys!
Any chance someone can help me with these two achievement?
- Have a threesome with Carol and Natasha
- Spy on Carol and Natasha having lesbian sex
- Blackmail Ms. Pearl for money twice in the same run

Thank you in advance!
First 2 are linked : fuck Carol, go see Natasha , next day go see Natasa after 9PM. First needs 220 love Carol, 240 love Natasha I think, plus good sex control. second is just watching.
Third one you need to blackmail her for money, then fuck Layla in the Gym , She will catch you, next day blackmail her again , need very high intelligence.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheMoreYouKnow

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Is there a way to end the simulation early? I don't mean restarting everything from scratch. I mean just the current simulation session or am I stuck to have to do 20-100 days of meaningless events I already accomplished acquiring more experience points I don't need.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Is there a way to end the simulation early? I don't mean restarting everything from scratch. I mean just the current simulation session or am I stuck to have to do 20-100 days of meaningless events I already accomplished acquiring more experience points I don't need.
Sure, from the laptop : )

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Computer in your room?

Edit: Lotrum beat me to it! BTW Great game!

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes