5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

YesYes1534

Jun 25, 2020
Thank you! Glad that you like it!

Option for full sub is not planned at least for now. It's not exactly my thing but I'm forsing myself to make sub content in good proportion to dom because so many people like it. Intended way to play is to be good at job and fights. You get rewards in terms of gold and reputation for that and punishments for loosing. Changing that will complicate development process and probably the whole idea of being Justicar is wrong. For sub enjoyers there is romance quests where you can get what you like most.

Brattiness is currency for romance quest with Olivia. Will be implemented in the next update. By the way - Olivia is pure dom character, you will not be able to dominate her. Also there will be one pure sub.
That feeling when you accidentally found A DIAMOND, It's the best game about spanking I ever played. I hope that it will not be abandoned or stagnated for years, like a few other great projects...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

About sub content.

You can add maintenance spankings, for employees and MC too (even make it excite them and etc.)

For MC that loves to get spanked, ask (whenever player wants) somebody from employees to give her a tour into the punishment room to taste the implements. And add a shop to buy new stuff, and MC can ask employees to test new stuff on her :D

In the city ask.. some.. the first living place owner girl to spank MC in the back rooms, I think each public establishment need to have a spanking room) or even get the discounts anywhere with MC's butt)

Some self-spanking in her room, or anywhere.. hiding.. :D

Buy a building, or make extension for the house, or in the basement, for private spanking room for friends that into spanking fetish)

So theres infinite space for Justicar doing Justice and receiving the SWEET spanking for herself and not breaking any rules or reputation.

I have much more ideas (*whisper* infinite), so if need more pm me) (I don't want any money or fame, just want THE BEST GAME to expand and progress)

----------------------------------------------------

P.S.

Sorry if any of this already in the game, I just started to play, and read the comment from quote, and wanted to write some advices too.

Last edited:

Shirabaru

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2023
That feeling when you accidentally found A DIAMOND
Really glad that you like the game!

Thank you for suggestions, but game development is close to an end. I'm not going to abandon it, right now I'm implementing quests which already in game but not finished and main story ending. I'm a bit tired of this game - time to wrap it up and move to the next project.There is enough sub scenes already, so hope you will like it anyway.

Join our discord if you want to know the latest news and more info about our next game.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes