5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Shirabaru

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2023
Hi
How I can steal documents from Estella's home ?
You need to get in at night and find a way to distract the maid. This will not give you a direct way to Delilah's room, but you can find the way around.

mrbfp

Feb 13, 2018
You need to get in at night and find a way to distract the maid. This will not give you a direct way to Delilah's room, but you can find the way around.
I have entered her house, but in front of the pot she says that I must have a small and heavy object.
Do I have to bring this object with me from outside the house or is it inside the house?
Please advise
thank you

Dec 9, 2022
I have entered her house, but in front of the pot she says that I must have a small and heavy object.
Do I have to bring this object with me from outside the house or is it inside the house?
Please advise
thank you
It's from one of the shops in the city

Guylos

Sep 3, 2021
Is it possible/ have you considered adding some function to speed up the spanking?

I know at first blush this may seem counterintuitive to the main thrust of the game, but there's really nothing to be gained from the generic scenes with the random civil infraction girls.

Reactions: Sparkwolf
Dec 9, 2022
Is it possible/ have you considered adding some function to speed up the spanking?

I know at first blush this may seem counterintuitive to the main thrust of the game, but there's really nothing to be gained from the generic scenes with the random civil infraction girls.
You can hire punisher for 10 reputation points I think and then just skip the court spankings altogether by leaving the door as soon as you enter. I do that for my playthrough after a while. You still get to manage the court but it can skip the scenes.

Reactions: AmericanMarxxx666
Dec 9, 2022
Thank you so much
Solved
Can you explain more that where we can catch the golden carp?
And also do we have to get a special weapon to defeat Liona?
You need to find special bait in caves around the village all the way north of the map and then find the right fishing spot with it.

I don't think so, it's just a regular boss fight, but a harder one than the gobbo

salvaf

Apr 24, 2020
Am I missing something or is it impossible to speak to the mayor? I wasn't able to find any way to fill out the required forms.

Where can I see current reputation points?
You can see them by interacting with the book in front of Kira in your office.

Shirabaru

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2023
Am I missing something or is it impossible to speak to the mayor? I wasn't able to find any way to fill out the required forms.
-How to meet the mayour?
You need to find a quest in Konna's village. Somewhere near Nora's house.

I need to mention somewhere that in the game folder there is FaQ file :)

Reactions: AmericanMarxxx666

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Liona fight seems impossible to win. Any hints? I very much like spam saving - but want my Justicar to stay on top!

Shirabaru

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2023
Liona fight seems impossible to win. Any hints? I very much like spam saving - but want my Justicar to stay on top!
Sure. It's not so hard. Learn how to distinguish jump from throw. If she jumps - dash, turn back and shoot. Easy hit. If she throws - run away as far as possible, hitbox is huge and not consistent.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Sure. It's not so hard. Learn how to distinguish jump from throw. If she jumps - dash, turn back and shoot. Easy hit. If she throws - run away as far as possible, hitbox is huge and not consistent.
I'm not quick enough - I don't really see the difference between jump and throw. I think I hit her but nothing happens. Too frustrating - make the game not fun.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes