5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JunkyardHydra

Jan 29, 2018
I just want to say that this game is awesome and I love the spanking content you make. I especially like how you can play an (almost) completely submissive Justicar which is a fun power dynamic. Maybe in the future you could have the option for maybe Kira, or Olivia, to handle employee discipline instead of your character so you can go full subby boss. Kira already handles your discipline if you mess up too much so maybe if your reliability is too low she doesn't trust you with that responsibility IDK.

Also I noticed that there was an item you get called brattiness, does that do anything right now or is it for a future update?

Shirabaru

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2023
Maybe in the future you could have the option for maybe Kira, or Olivia, to handle employee discipline instead of your character so you can go full subby boss.

Also I noticed that there was an item you get called brattiness, does that do anything right now or is it for a future update?
Thank you! Glad that you like it!

Option for full sub is not planned at least for now. It's not exactly my thing but I'm forsing myself to make sub content in good proportion to dom because so many people like it. Intended way to play is to be good at job and fights. You get rewards in terms of gold and reputation for that and punishments for loosing. Changing that will complicate development process and probably the whole idea of being Justicar is wrong. For sub enjoyers there is romance quests where you can get what you like most.

Brattiness is currency for romance quest with Olivia. Will be implemented in the next update. By the way - Olivia is pure dom character, you will not be able to dominate her. Also there will be one pure sub.

mrbfp

Feb 13, 2018
Hi folks. I'm the developer of this game. If you have any question please let me know.
Also I would like to get ownership of this thread.
Hi Shirabaru
I have a question and some suggestion :
My question is : What should we do for appointment in Administration building at living district ?
and I suggest you :
1. Expand the court environment, especially for dangerous or long-term criminals (like goblins), give harsher and longer sentences. My suggestion is to create a dungeon and interrogation tool through torture.
2. Increase the method of punishment, for example, in addition to spanking, you can use whipping, falaka, wooden horse, etc.
3. You can consider a place in the city to punish some criminals in the presence of people.
4.Be sure to plan to punish corrupt courtiers and deal with criminals from the royal family or authorities.
5. Also, on the last day of the week (Friday) after the court session, you can review the performance of the employees during the week and if necessary, in addition to the punishment during the daily visit, you can consider collective punishment for the wrongdoers.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmericanMarxxx666

Shirabaru

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2023
Hi Shirabaru
Hi! :)
There is one quest in Konna's village which will allow you to go to administration and meet the mayor.

1. There is prison room already. Will be implemented. No tortures though, not my thing, just hard punishments.
2.In addition to existing implements there will be cane. Whips are not planned - generic pose has spanker too close for it. But new poses will be implemented. By the way, next version will have one new generic pose.
3. Planned for the future updates.
4. There will be scenes like that in the future. Not inside the court though.
5. Next discipline edicts will be exactly about that.

Thank you for suggestions! Hope you like the game.

mrbfp

Feb 13, 2018
Hi! :)
There is one quest in Konna's village which will allow you to go to administration and meet the mayor.

1. There is prison room already. Will be implemented. No tortures though, not my thing, just hard punishments.
2.In addition to existing implements there will be cane. Whips are not planned - generic pose has spanker too close for it. But new poses will be implemented. By the way, next version will have one new generic pose.
3. Planned for the future updates.
4. There will be scenes like that in the future. Not inside the court though.
5. Next discipline edicts will be exactly about that.

Thank you for suggestions! Hope you like the game.
Yes , this game is great
Can you explain more about the quest in Konna's village ?
Is that in this version or future versions ?

mrbfp

Feb 13, 2018
It's in this version. Check behind headman's house.
Thank you very much , that were nice
Thank you for your guidance
A few other suggestions came to my mind:
1. Before spanking others, I think it is better to determine the number first and stop spanking whenever we want, instead of deciding to continue spanking after every 5 strokes.
2. Talking to Spankee while being punished can make the story more interesting
3. Why can't the paddle or strap be used to punish employees and Kira?
4. Naked corner time for all punishments is much better
That is great game , I'm waiting for next version
I invite you to see my page at

Shirabaru

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2023
A few other suggestions came to my mind:
1. This was made for ability to interract with closes at any time you want. Any other implementations will remove that ability
2. Hard to implement. Either you have few scenes with dialogues in the process or huge amout of scenes but without it. For this game I selected second option. In unique scenes (like goblin) there will be talking.
3. Will be implemented later
4. Different people have different tastes. You will be able to strip convicts naked with the next clothes edict.

Thank you for the suggestions. Also If you want to talk better join my Discord server, I don't want to reveal my identity in social networks.

Reactions: Sneaky Heresiarch

jackejohnson

Jan 26, 2021
A happy new year to all. The crate moving puzzle is making my brain hurt - a whole new meaning to thinking "out of the box" -any tips/spoilers please. Also is there a way to start a love quest is this update?
Thanks

Shirabaru

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2023
Here is third puzzle spoiler. First two is pretty easy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can start some kind of love quests. It's called bratty games. You need to hire Investigator and leat lockpicking from her.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Yes, folks. New updates coming every month and public version coming soon. No plans for abandoning this at all. Join our discord to see the latest news.
It's cool, there are just some people who never check anything beyond these game threads here for info.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
Lovin' it. I am always on the lookout for stuff like this.
I have stuff like Otoko no Ko Spanking Onesan Homeroom Punishment and other games I found on DLsite.
They are hit or miss but this is pretty solid.
Games like this are best when they stay focused on spanking and don't water it down with too much other sex stuff.
Does seem a bit of a grind especially if I have to fix up the whole building.
But the bar is a nice way to let off steam.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes