Others Completed Justice Department [v1.2] [SelectaCorp]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2018-07-09 16_54_40-Justice Department - SelectaCorp.png
Overview:
Welcome to the Justice Department. Enter the seamy world of government lawyers, fixed cases, lust and blackmail. Bend the other lawyers and paralegals to your will and gain power in the office. Do well in the courtroom and earn the right to write legal letters that will shape societies return to a better time when it truly was a man’s world.

In a twelve week journey it will be your job to do all these things and pave the way for your promotion to a position more befitting a man of your abilities, attitudes and connections.

Spartacus, The creator of the Agent Series has topped himself by designing and publishing his own game title.​

Updated: 05/06/2016
Developer/Publisher: Spartacus,
Censorship: None
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
How do you even play this game? I can't seem to be able to give case work to people and just lose

Reactions: krkarr

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Will there be a Mac version? Also what the real name of the girls you have used?
Works as an SWF on the Mac, though both Firefox and Safari won't run it because it's jankity flash with local file access, at least on my machine.

Reactions: UserX

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Seems to not include the data.js file, which I'm used to using to cheat with selectacorp games to avoid the RNG. Anybody wanna take a swing at parsing the story.js or anything?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Seems to not include the data.js file, which I'm used to using to cheat with selectacorp games to avoid the RNG. Anybody wanna take a swing at parsing the story.js or anything?
i think that's just for the engine itself

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone ever actually "finished" one of these? They tend to be very confusing and grindy, at least for my taste. You gotta hand them (him? I think its one dude, right?) that they have a lot of output. To misquote old Mr. Dschugaschwili: Quantity has a quality of it's own.

Reactions: lowcody and Zerutti

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Anyone ever actually "finished" one of these? They tend to be very confusing and grindy, at least for my taste. You gotta hand them (him? I think its one dude, right?) that they have a lot of output. To misquote old Mr. Dschugaschwili: Quantity has a quality of it's own.
No and while i always look kinda excited and hopefull, i came to the realisation that i 1: hate the engine and 2: feels there is to much grind/trouble for so little reward

Reactions: morpheusahrms

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
How much prep do you need to go to court ? No matter how much I have, I get "Insufficient Preparation"

Jun 1, 2017
Played this through 5/6 cases. I'm pretty disappointed. This is way worse than Rent Control was, and that was pretty terrible.

Reactions: Kheji

tryinagetfamous

Jun 19, 2017
Instructions say 235 preparation for complete victory in cases. But you can just type a number into the case preparation box on the office screen, and the game will accept it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote