Others Completed Justice Department [v1.2] [SelectaCorp]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bishopcheck

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone ever actually "finished" one of these? They tend to be very confusing and grindy, at least for my taste. You gotta hand them (him? I think its one dude, right?) that they have a lot of output. To misquote old Mr. Dschugaschwili: Quantity has a quality of it's own.
The earlier games are decent, but really they've only made a few games. Most of these games we're seeing on here are side projects by other authors. Similarly, this game is not made by selectacorp, it's posted in the side project section with the tag "Games mostly written by others and given the Selectacorp look and feel. See each game for full author credit." Which would explain it's quality.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
There's no cohesiveness to this game at all. It's a bunch of random crap thrown together with a terrible grind. The UI/UX is abysmal.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
Jun 25, 2018
Yeah, too little reward for too much grind. Plus, all the 'reward' can just be found in the game folders anyways, also confirming how little reward there is.

Reactions: Ryohky

Fleas

Jun 11, 2018
You know, and I'm sure someone has said this already, but this really reminds me of a half hearted attempt at a General Practitioner. I havent downloaded it yet, but just reading the description and looking at the few screenshots I just see GP with a different wig on.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
What is up with the girl in the 5th thumbnail, 2nd picture on the bottom's face? She has more forehead than the kid from Mask... Lol

Robori

May 1, 2017
Hi what is the actress name of the girl named "Moira Peters" is the game .
This girl ? than you
6Rynko5MH20_80_DX2006_DY2006.jpg

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Did no see that this from 2016? Probably one of the very first games he put out.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Seems to not include the data.js file, which I'm used to using to cheat with selectacorp games to avoid the RNG. Anybody wanna take a swing at parsing the story.js or anything?
You can just adjust the numbers while playing.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Seems to not include the data.js file, which I'm used to using to cheat with selectacorp games to avoid the RNG. Anybody wanna take a swing at parsing the story.js or anything?
If you use the standalone flash player by Adobe you can manually input the time and action points.

I played it a couple of weeks ago and there was a bug with one of Sam Elliot's events that completely shut from advancing the story.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
yep hit that as well
I hit it as well, but got around it. There should be a button you can click to get back, the trick is just to get far enough left for it to be clickable, I used tab to find it. There does seem to be some options missing though, I exhausted all options but still had blanks in several peoples trees.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You know, and I'm sure someone has said this already, but this really reminds me of a half hearted attempt at a General Practitioner. I havent downloaded it yet, but just reading the description and looking at the few screenshots I just see GP with a different wig on.
I hope GP's a little better in graphics though, although I still have many things to learn about rendering myself...

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Spartacus, The creator of the Agent Series has topped himself by designing and publishing his own game title.
I can't help but feel this description is the game creator blowing smoke his ass, with a game that has an interesting premise... but seemingly horrible visuals

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Is there anyway to play this game now flash has gone?
Flash isn't gone. It's just not in development anymore and no longer supported by Adobe and most browsers. You can still download a standalone Flash player to run downloaded Flash programs.

The Flash Player projector is what you're looking for.

Click and drag the game swf onto the downloaded player and it should run just fine.

Reactions: Jaeger Deflated
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote