Ren'Py K-POP Manager [v0.2] [JuicyStudio]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It looks good, I don't know how far you can get but I wish you good luck, I'm not THAT femdom but as long as it stays light and there's no ball torture, everything's fine XD

Nov 26, 2021
All heterosexual genres (Titfuck, handjob, Teasing, anal sex, vaginal sex)
Romance
Group sex (only ffm)
BDSM
Virgin
Harem

Oh you will be able to have a romantic relationship with any girl! But approach for each one of them is different. What we meant before is that there are girls who like passionate and romantic sex, but dislike dirtytalk and etc, and there are girls who like it rough and want to be dominated over.
I'll definitely try this after a few updates then, if I like it I'll sub

Good luck

Reactions: JuicyStudio

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
We have plans to add a 5th member to K/DA group. I think you already know who we're talking about ;)
Wait... there's MORE? Now I'm feeling like I'm floating. Wow, wow. Gee I wonder who would be the fifth. I suppose it would have to be a girl with aquamarine hair. You know what we've been asking for. To the game's development team I have this to say, "If you('re) ready let's go. Giving it all! More! Know you got it, so here we go! We really could use some more."

... and that was all the lyrics that I could twist to fit this comment. I am curious whether you would make the 5th girl seem ike the friendly up and coming idol, or whether she would only be that publicly while in secret she would turn out to be a conniving bitch determined to get her fame even if it cost the band.

PS: Weirdly enough I didn't even know K/DA was a thing until I saw your game. Yet their song POP/STAR I actually completely recognized - although I had no idea it was done by / for them. I also just sat through listening / watching all of the songs on youtube. You've got your work cut out for you if you intend to make this a big game. Only 6 songs by the "group", and only a couple of those have outfits / visual design to work from. You are mostly going to be having to come up with scenes and art concepts from scratch. A weird problem for a fan game.

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
From lyrics point of view most of them are garbage from the melody etc they are average sure people have different taste but i would not define k/da songs good from these points.

• Wow
Reactions: Thecatbred

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
OH MY GOD THIS IS LITERALLY EXACTLY THE GAME I WANTED MADE MORE THAN ANYTHING HOW DID I NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS IMMEDIATELY...?!?!

(Actually, I'm bracing myself to be disappointed because it's probably NOT going to be exactly like I dreamed a K/DA manager simulator game would be, but I'm going to try to be fair anyway.)

JuicyStudio

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
OH MY GOD THIS IS LITERALLY EXACTLY THE GAME I WANTED MADE MORE THAN ANYTHING HOW DID I NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS IMMEDIATELY...?!?!

(Actually, I'm bracing myself to be disappointed because it's probably NOT going to be exactly like I dreamed a K/DA manager simulator game would be, but I'm going to try to be fair anyway.)

Can you tell us how did you see K/DA manager game to be like?

We would appreciate a feedback. :giggle:

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Am I crazy or is do you always die at the beginning of the game?? Is the prologue really that short? There is no indication that it's the end of the game, you seem to just die, and no matter what choice you pick it ends in death

JuicyStudio

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Am I crazy or is do you always die at the beginning of the game?? Is the prologue really that short? There is no indication that it's the end of the game, you seem to just die, and no matter what choice you pick it ends in death
Hi! Main hero doesn't die in the demo, he simply loses consciousness

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote