• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Kadwyn Collection [2022-11-24] [Kadwyn]

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Only the link to infected2 still works.
Could you please reupload the complete mainfile from OP best to workupload or Mega?
Cause
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:sneaky:;)

Last edited:

Titanity

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 416
Overview:
This is a collection of works by Kadwyn of Affect3D.​

Updated: April 2018
Publisher: Kadywn
Censorship: None
Version: Complete to above date (Except Infected 2)
Platform: PC / Windows / Mac / Linux
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Collection Contents:

Download:

View attachment 85217 View attachment 85218 View attachment 85220 View attachment 85221

Dead link :( Possible to get a new with updated pics?

Reactions: doggbound

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If someone can find me a link, I'll get it checked and mirrored.
Reason: I've got limited space on a backup drive I kept and it was either that collection or Car Mechanic Simulator. Well, I'm still doing fine on Car Mechanic Simulator. :cool:
Luckily, this time I've got a solution where I don't manual backups anymore. And I'm still kicking myself for not taking advantage of it with what little time I had last year.

Reactions: Titanity

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
is there a reason this creator is seemingly so unpopular? besides often lacking sound and mostly being shorts, the quality doesnt seem to be lacking.

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
I found some of his animation, but his naming system is very messy, with animations with different versions and lenghts: most, but not all, have short and long versions, each in 2 different qualities, and named after month/year and order of release in the specific month, and not named after the content/character depicted/lenght, with different versions of the same animation released in different months, without any hint on what is what.
So I had to DL most of it (I skipped a couple of Lady Dimitrescu animations as I don't like the character), manually check them, and delete the short/low quality versions.
I couln't be bothered to go too far back thanks to this, so I grabbed only animations from 2021 onward.
For your archiving pleasure I kept the original file names, 41 videos for around 4.8 GB

Last edited:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
big ups for the collection uorf, definitely think he went up atleast a point when he started adding sound, was a bit confused about his releases, then i noticed he was making animations as part one, then later part two which included part one, then much later he was doing a public release of older animations? which were only 720p tho.

maybe its cos his stuff is just mostly b/g or that his models arent as i dunno, not as "perfect" as other animators make them seem, but i think he does decent enough stuff when you look at the whole thing compared to some people still doing 6 second loops, no cumshots at the end or taking months for a whole minute of animation.

its a release every month? no fluff story/dialogue (its cool if you want that tho) they're 1-2 min long, with sound and cumshot(s) at the end. i guess competition is that tough these days tho, or maybe hes just a bad promoter?? months go by and not even a comment is just bizarre to me.. even his twitter barely gets a comment or two. maybe someone should suggest he takes part in the next 3 day challenge thing or something help get his name out there.

anyway if you read my nonsense or skipped it all you get rewarded either way.
mpc-hc64_5C07mreu94.png
It's Tifa and a bunch of dudes, go enjoy.

ps - ignore the black bars thats my bad screenshot, not in the animation.