EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
18395.jpg

Overview:
A magician changes the prince of Parancho into a weird creature while he is on an errand in a distant land. Since his new form isn't very strong he has to entrust his life to a group of adventurers to get back home safely.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-03
Release Date: Japanese 1997-08-29, English 2013-11-14
Original Title: かえるにょ・ぱにょ~ん
Aliases: Kaeru nyo Panyo~n, Kaerunyo Panyorn
Developer: AliceSoft
Translation: 2.0 Translations
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extra:

2322.jpg 2324.jpg 45.jpg 50.jpg 27.jpg 24.jpg 14.jpg 01.png 02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
As much as I love rance I'm glade this is a game set on a continent not related to Rance in any way. game is alright and a good time waster

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Looking at the screenshots, I'd prefer to play that Devil guy than the MC, just saying :whistle:
No, you don't, he's a closet masochist who due to his regeneration literally gets his rocks off on being stabbed repeatedly (and bloodily) by half naked loli's. This dude runs the complete gamut on what he gets off to, then again he's a nigh omnipotent Level God, Level Gods are nearly always eccentric.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
No, you don't, he's a closet masochist who due to his regeneration literally gets his rocks off on being stabbed repeatedly (and bloodily) by half naked loli's. This dude runs the complete gamut on what he gets off to, then again he's a nigh omnipotent Level God, Level Gods are nearly always eccentric.
After that description, I agree wholehearted with DarkMetal XD