botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
why can't kagura's artist draw a human looking vagina for a single time and not this 10x times disproportional something

it is literally almost the same size as her butt

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
she hasn’t encountered another human being since her mother died, which has left her remarkably naive
Ah yes, the legendary excuse to add dev's fetish of monster-fucking-only game. Monster is an overstatement though, those are just overgrown animals. So, which one of you fine gents would be kind enough to get inside the digital world and show her what an actual cock looks like?

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Ah yes, the legendary excuse to add dev's fetish of monster-fucking-only game. Monster is an overstatement though, those are just overgrown animals. So, which one of you gents would be kind enough to get inside the digital world and show her what an actual cock looks like?
ehh, not me. no plumbing, no electricity, no internet. sure I'd have sex with her but after that its gonna be B O R I N G

Reactions: DeltaP5

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
ive been seeing these games for a while without actually having tried them, any recommended play order or anything? is there a story that actually matters across the series?

Deear

Sep 8, 2018
There seems to be another translated game from this series called Maika's Story. Is there any reason that one hasn't been uploaded to the site?