Unreal Engine Kagura Survivors: Endless Night [Early Access] [Kagura Games, Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

dxxfx

Oct 8, 2020
So, for people not finding the passive upgrades, there are two menus in the shop.
One for increasing level and scaling it says, the other is for passives

Feb 17, 2021
Is there an 100% save File?
if you typed in 100% save then your wording is what caused the issue generally speaking people refer to and upload what you are looking for as "full save" rather than 100% save from my experience
1682141414656.png

EDIT: nevermind im dumb as fuck i thought someone uploaded a full save here awhile back guess i was wrong apologies for the insult

dude179

Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 2526234
Do anyone know how to get that specific gallery?
EDIT: Nevermind, found the elite goblin on stage 2, very bottom left corner chest. I've attached a full gallery save file (this was done on the updated steam version, not sure if it'll work for the original).

This game is fun, it just makes me wish I was playing the OG vampire savior lmao. For those who want to trivialize the game, always get cyclone, and try to get the life-steal modifier on it.

Last edited:

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Has anyone gotten this to work on windows 7? (I know, old etc.) It keeps throwing a "The procedure entry point CreateFile2 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" error. I'm going to assume it just doesn't support it, but it never hurts to ask.

M-0-X

Mar 1, 2021
There are several things that make it even harder. Got to the third stage, the deamon castle. Spawns and HP are through the roof.

What I meant with what makes it so hard: Enemys can spawn directly in you. They don't spawn at the end of the screen and walk in, sometimes they do, but every point on the screen is a spawn point. I was sitting there with lvl 90, 4 weapons on lvl6 and watching everything die. But still nearly died because they spawned in me an hit before dieing.

So in the last level where you have to manage to squeeze through gaps... yeah tough luck when they spawn right in that gap. Doesn't help that my main weapon is lvl 1 and I think it was bad upgrading the special weapon and passives in the main menu.

Welp, if they fix those things it could be fun.
Bro I can't even get past the Deamon realm. It's impsoible. I can't kill the orcs and I can barely scrape together may be 10 levels by the time they start to just swarm me and destroy my life.
I can survive 6 is minutes tops there but it makes no sense, I've maxed out most of my abilities and modifiers but it's worth jack shit if I can't get them.

Last edited:

ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
i can't run it i got in steam and i get an direct X error and i had compatibility with DX 11 and pixel shader 5.0 help

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes