• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed KAGUYA PLAYER [v1.2.0] [NGL FACTORY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 1378207

You have been tricked. At the moment there's no android version. Or at least in this forum

Reactions: Wisnuhamdani

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I have the Android Version currently installed on my phone. I also have the APK. I downloaded it just recently on my PC again and a APK was included.
Pal, I'm pretty sure that's Kizuna Player.
This thread is for Kaguya Player. And no android version has been spotted round here.

TonyStank112212

Feb 10, 2020
hmn, is there an android version?
there is kaguya player on android however its always uncensored and its 5 dollars from dlsite and gumroad, you can google kaguya player android dlsite or gumroad it should show, one of them gives you a free trial it works, but you can't do everything your only stuck to one action, if you do get it i wouldn't mind if you hooked me up with a link for finders fee lol.

zzebra

Nov 4, 2017
Here's version 1.1.0 already uncensored (took me way longer to remove the mosaic than it should have)

I have the android version too if anyone wants to give decensoring it a try

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2019
Here's version 1.1.0 already uncensored (took me way longer to remove the mosaic than it should have)

I have the android version too if anyone wants to give decensoring it a try
zippyshare somehow doesnt work for me, can anyone upload it to mega or something?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote