Sean Cidro

May 9, 2024
i have android version but it limited 3 play times, can anyone help with apk modding?
Ver.1.06
Build 9413756
Update

View attachment 2037557

An update was detected, but we have no official patch notes for it besides the list of changed files in 1 depot.

• Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/Coffee.SoftMaskForUGUI.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/Coffee.UIParticle.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/FileBasedPrefs.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/Unity.2D.Common.Runtime.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/Unity.2D.SpriteShape.Runtime.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/Unity.InternalAPIEngineBridge.001.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/Unity.Mathematics.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/Unity.TextMeshPro.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/Unity.Timeline.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/com.rlabrecque.steamworks.net.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/spine-unity-examples.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/Managed/spine-unity.dll
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/globalgamemanagers (-32 B)
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/level1 (+1.53 KiB)
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/level3
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/level4
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/level5
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/resources.assets (+328 B)
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/resources.assets.resS (+20.21 KiB)
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/sharedassets1.assets (+24 B)
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/sharedassets3.assets
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/sharedassets4.assets
  • Modified – KaijuPrincess_Data/sharedassets5.assets
  • Manifest ID changed –
DOWNLOAD

How to make ot android apk?.... I'm sorry new here

Zubartt

Mar 18, 2022
anyone knows how i can get the osts from the game? cant really find the files for those other than "assets" files i cannot open

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Man, that's a scary scenario to find yourself in. The mc is quite literally in possession of a superweapon he HAS to fire and HAS to make some sacrifices lest the planet and mankind is wiped out. He basically have to give masses of people a fate worse than death while ensuring mankind still believes there is hope so they don't try to wipe themselves out and continuously rebuild and repopulate. A civilization forever living in fear, grief, sadness, hate and anger, maybe even jealousy. No escape, pure chaos, but not enough to ever be wiped out below the point of no return. Could you imagine having that responsibility as a nobody hiding that superpower from the world?
There are some more negative emotions for sure such as hopelessness but the people who are able to help rebuild and repopulate should not be allowed to feel that. Hmm, panic, paranoia, desperation, I suppose sickness and pain but are those really emotions or is it more the emotions?

Huh. I thought that 3 orgasms was just x3 which does not exist and 4 orgasms (mouth, breasts, clit, vagina) would be x4 but it was x8. I don't get it. What's going on?

Last edited:
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Huh. I thought that 3 orgasms was just x3 which does not exist and 4 orgasms (mouth, breasts, clit, vagina) would be x4 but it was x8. I don't get it. What's going on?
It's a system in certain trainer/simulation games where orgasm number is calculated as 2 to the power of (number of parts orgasming at the same time - 1). As far as I can tell, this is mostly to add some measure of complexity by encouraging balancing the bars to reach their peaks at the same time and not spreading part training.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes