• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

durahar

Jul 31, 2020
Looks like there is a sequel or something similar coming out in December - "The Arrogant Kaiju Princess and The Detective Servant"

WalkInDaDust

Sep 24, 2021
It's been in the works since last year actually. The release was supposed to be this year but it was moved to June 2024. You can check the team's twitter:
Also I figured it out there's a game under almost same name as the thread itself, is there any thread for it?

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
It's been in the works since last year actually. The release was supposed to be this year but it was moved to June 2024. You can check the team's twitter:
image.png

me when spreading misinformation on the internet:
:3

and yes I'm also in their discord server.

dungeon_seige

Sep 12, 2023
There are 2 Kaiju games set to release

The Arrogant Kaiju Princess & The Detective Servant

Kaiju Princess 2
Right, thank you for being helpful and clarifying the situation. Not like panther who has no idea how to communicate and states that I'm spreading misinformation.
View attachment 3083406

me when spreading misinformation on the internet:
:3

and yes I'm also in their discord server.

progamer_z

Jan 28, 2021
i can play the game when compressed but when i extract it crashes on start, anyone has the same problem?

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Just straight up won't work. Just black screens after splash screen and nothing but task manager will kill it

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
go to users then public in your local files then make a "Documents" folder open that and make a "Steam" folder. then load game.
Why the fuck does that shit work? Know by any chance? Don't see why it needs the public folder unless its for cracked reasons? So it won't mix with personal user steam folder?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
So what happens when you make location hit zero? Does it stay entirely inaccessible until the spot goes back to 100%?

Veiras95

Sep 29, 2019
my game crashes right after opening without any indication and error code anyone knows how to fix ?
Im super necroing right now but hopefully it helps you or someone else, I had the same issue and what fixed it to me was moving entire game directory to different partition. I had it in partition E and it crashed, but moving it to partition System (C: ) helped.

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
Since people asked, update v1.09 (2023-12-21). Same crack as OP.

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Unknown06z
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes