Retardel223

Sep 6, 2021
Anyone got any similar games like this one ? like similar to it in any way but idc if its female or male protagonist as long as it got some similar mecanics or cloths sistem
Please*

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Anyone got any similar games like this one ? like similar to it in any way but idc if its female or male protagonist as long as it got some similar mecanics or cloths sistem
Please*
try "her new memory" if i remember thats the name. it has a big clothes and character customization.

Retardel223

Sep 6, 2021
i gave it a try and the thing itself is slow like REALLLY slow at one point i was just looking on other forums until he was finished

that dude 2

Sep 1, 2017
That semi new game on the last updates page was pretty similar it was called "Daily life with my succubus boss". You can easily see the inspiration it takes from Kaiju Princess.

iamwellhung

Jun 20, 2017
Cheat Engine table. Money, relationship, AP, destruction level, lube, mouth xp, breasts xp, clit xp, vaginal xp

My apologies I just realized it only works for one session, closing and starting up the game again moves the data to different memory locations

Last edited:

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
1698725258479.png Can anyone please tell me how to get this CG? Thank you :) Iremember had a CGs bad end around turn 5 and guess this is that cg, but i tried to load back & replay that ending but the cg didnt appear still.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes