Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
wer can I find the save files ? PLS
Finally managed to 100% fully clear the game, so here you go - the awards were damn grindy.
All items, all CG, all awards included in the save file.

Saves are located in KaijuPrincess_Data of game folder.

No anal? Sad.
There is one anal scene in miko costume.

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
What does disgust do? If it is negative, how do you lower it? I just got the lvl. 1
after reaching lvl 2 it will reset...basically once it reaches lvl 2,you can't have sex till you apologize(costs 1ap) to your alien waifu.

Avit

May 23, 2018
Finally managed to 100% fully clear the game, so here you go - the awards were damn grindy.
All items, all CG, all awards included in the save file.

There is one anal scene in miko costume.
is the 1 missing CG unlockable? i try to fail & report her to police at early day, but it seem wasn't those missing 1 too

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Game Version 1.0.0
Mod:

- X2 Clean, Emote, Favor, Hungry, Money, Violent.
- Decrease Attack Action Point to 1.
- Press A to increse 1 Action Point
Installation:
-
Extract and replace to game folder
Would it be ok if I made the cheat you made into a plugin?

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
It's alright I guess.

Due to having only one animated scene and her being rather unexpressive besides some blushes, I ended up quitting after some time. Especially since 'Disgust' is a bad mechanic and levels reset unless you accomplish something, the description does not really help since reaching level 2 (and only level 2) sure does not suffice but neither seems orgasm count to matter.

Additionally the scene recollection also claims already seen scenes as new...

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How do I get H items? I see all these items like essential oils and shit on the sex menu and I can't buy or use any and I'm already almost to the second quota

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Only a few game got original artist to do uncensored or the game already has something under mosaic. most of the time are someone game publisher hired to do uncensored with minimum effort.

What I don't understand was why the game can't do censored like h manga ? tiny black bar or gray filter. something like that. I'm not japan law expert. do they have rule for censored ? like game and anime need full mosaic. you can't tell what under that shit. manga need only black bar etc.

It has to do with the different organizations that oversee the censorship and the level of risk/attention they are willing to take. There is no actual law or government agency that clearly defines what needs to be censored or how. The law just says you can't sell/distribute "obscene" material with what is or isn't obscene being left open to whatever the government decides at the time. The censorship is actually self-censoring by industries, companies and artist in order to try and avoid having the government come in and tell them what to do or shut them down. It's not centralized either. Each industry and sometimes area have different groups overseeing it and who review products and tell companies what is ok and what isn't. On top of that actually going through those organizations is basically voluntary so some people just decide for themselves and skip it. That's why the level and types of censorship vary so much.

Last edited:

AxolotI

Jul 24, 2019
Would it be ok if I made the cheat you made into a plugin?
It's OK. If you need any support contact me.

PS: Wait for one day i'm prepare to update infinite HItem so just wait until i'm done.

PS 2: I'm done. You can do anything with that mod. If you want to change scale go to GameManager/Awake and change hScale value.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
It's OK. If you need any support contact me.

PS: Wait for one day i'm prepare to update infinite HItem so just wait until i'm done.

PS 2: I'm done. You can do anything with that mod. If you want to change scale go to GameManager/Awake and change hScale value.
Functions will be like below.
1656033054058.png

Reactions: AxolotI
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes