Dec 5, 2021
Strongly recommend this mod, otherwise the sex achievements are way too grindy: you cannot skip text during sex scenes, which makes things 10000 times slower than necessary and easily repetitive.

EDIT: anybody unlocked all CG? using other people's save files will still have one CG missing.
RE-EDIT: To get the missing CG you need to fail the "deadline": you will be given an option to try again 3 days earlier. I loaded an old save before the final deadline and failed on purpose. Failing at the beginning by reporting to the police do not work.
what's the last cg about

lequark

Mar 21, 2018
Plot of the game:
You have to deal with a schizophrenic woman who is obviously stuck in a younger age.

x169

Mar 27, 2020
Seriously, where can we get more non-censored games from Japan? Most have great "art" and then they kinda ruin it. At least it's all family-friendly with the censor. Those blurs make it all SFW.
but this is game from taiwan.

x169

Mar 27, 2020
i meant, all of dev are taiwanese, the company is in taiwan
nothing relate to japan at all.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i saw there are some events with certains outfits, how do you trigger them ?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ugh, no licky bum bum? It's right there in full view, but no, no "um... wtf are you doin?" ...just sad.

ritzySwordfish

Feb 18, 2018
starting new game results in black screen on first sex scene? using the save already there on install has no buttons to click on interact screen (where shes on the bed and you can chat, sleep, etc.)

sheeesh42

Jan 17, 2021
I can't get to level 2 in any of the body zones despite getting them there and even to level 3, 4 and 5 at some point can anyone help?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I can't get to level 2 in any of the body zones despite getting them there and even to level 3, 4 and 5 at some point can anyone help?
You have to reach certain checkpoints to level them up.....climax an organ 20times for lvl2 and 30times for lvl3,your current climax status is displayed after completing a sex scene.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
o shet this game has what I wanted (An interactive sex game) and good animations i hope i'm not disappointed

sheeesh42

Jan 17, 2021
You have to reach certain checkpoints to level them up.....climax an organ 20times for lvl2 and 30times for lvl3,your current climax status is displayed after completing a sex scene.
I already have

but I'm still not getting level 2 1656534470614.png

sheeesh42

Jan 17, 2021
Damn,I was pretty sure it was climax-locked since that is how it worked for me...then maybe try progressing the story a bit by completing destruction missions...
I'm on like day 30, I'm just gonna restart I think my save is glitched or something

Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I'm on like day 30, I'm just gonna restart I think my save is glitched or something
yeah that is well past the point where it unlocked for me,you can find saves here but they are all complete ones...even all my saves are 65+...you can try keeping a backup for your save(avoid overwriting) just in case someone posts a solution within the next 1-2hrs and then start a new game.Also from what I remember her body lvls only changes her dialogue/her perceptiveness towards PC advances and doesn't really add a new cg or unlockable.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes