x169

Mar 27, 2020
how does the disgust system work?
just a thing thats there to make the game longer in a stupid way. after disgust lvl2 you will be forced to waste one or two stamina for saying sorry then the disgust will be reset.
and the disgust always builds up no matter wat you do while hving sex.

Reactions: qawser

willytime

Dec 19, 2021
May be you have a x64 version of KaijuPrincess. (may UnityCrashHandler64.exe file exists)
Download and extract game folder. (where the "KaijuPrincess.exe" file exists)
Then folder will be like below.
  • BepInEx\
  • KaijuPrincess_Data\
  • MonoBleedingEdge\
  • SteamEmu\
  • changelog.txt
  • doorstop_config.ini
  • KaijuPrincess.exe
  • UnityCrashHandler64.exe
  • UnityPlayer.dll
  • winhttp.dll
Run game. Title is shown, exit the game.
Under "BepInEx" folder, there is "plugins" folder what created by BepinEx. If not created, Try with file.
Put "KaijuPrincess_gallery.dll" file to "plugins" folder.
Run game. May be at Left-Upper corner message will be appears.
View attachment 1889601

Enjoy the game.
I can't seem to find the file "KaijuPrincess_gallery.dll". Can you point it out for my small brain?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Doesn't say where to get KaijuPrincess_gallery.dll . It just tells you where to put the files.
...o-okay.
Out of morbid curiosity, what, pray tell, do you think this part of said post contains, then?

1656626572127.png

Just please don't tell me that that's a .zip file and you are looking for the .dll file, because I may genuinely loose my shit or something. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

RayBar

May 12, 2020
...o-okay.
Then just out of morbid curiosity, what, pray tell, do you think this part of said post contains?

View attachment 1899336

Just please don't tell me that that's a .zip file and you are looking for the .dll file, because I may genuinely loose my shit then. :giggle:
Maybe he was looking for a .dll file and not a zip file:unsure:....Just saying:coffee:

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix

willytime

Dec 19, 2021
Erm...
...Nah, it's just not the same as if he would have said it... :cry::coffee:

Appreciate the sentiment, though. ;]
Alright. My bad, I looked at the wrong thing. Thanks for the hwlp.
Maybe he was looking for a .dll file and not a zip file:unsure:....Just saying:coffee:
I misread the thing and I thought I already downloaded the file. Turns out I was wrong. Thanks though.

Reactions: RayBar

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
Very cute game. Aside from the extremely creepy premise of providing lodgings to runaway *teens* in exchange for sex, and the whole cosmic horror of incorporeal energy beings harvesting the fear of lesser civilizations before eventually and inevitably annihilating them. Quite cute. Hope they make more.

ecko999

Apr 7, 2019
Finally managed to 100% fully clear the game, so here you go - the awards were damn grindy.
All items, all CG, all awards included in the save file.

Saves are located in KaijuPrincess_Data of game folder.

There is one anal scene in miko costume.

How do you trigger the anal scene?

Also do you mind telling me to unlock the kisses all day, bow before powerful penis, and cumming everywhere awards?

x169

Mar 27, 2020

Also do you mind telling me to unlock the kisses all day, bow before powerful penis, and cumming everywhere awards?
its all about grinding.
300 kisses
10000/ 100000 ml cum
sumthing like that, cant remember.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018

Anal scene is related to Miko costume, one of it's scenes simply(the last one)
Kisses all day - 1k kisses, bow before penis - 1m cum inside, cumming everywhere - jizz x100

whats the requirement that differentiates her getting quad or octuple climaxes..?
Cumming yourself is extra *2 multiplier basically.
Combinations are:
x1 - girl OR protag cumming
x2 - girl x2 or girl + protag cumming
x4 - girl x3-4 or girl x2-3 + protag cumming
x8 - girl x4 and protag cumming

Might be a bit wrong in some of those, but basically what you need to know is that for x8 you need all 4 girl ones and protag to sync.

Oct 28, 2021
I made cheat plugin. This is plugin of BepInEx. So. want to use this, install .
Features are based on Wents21's Mod. Thank you.

Functions:
  • F1, A : Add 1 Action Point.
  • F2 : Clean, Emote, Favor, Hungry, Money, Violent X n. n: 1, 2, 5, 10, 100 (cycle selection)
  • F3 : Item cheat Toggle. if On, item not decrease. H-Items's count : 99(only H-mode)
  • F4 : H-Exp MBCV Level multiply X n. n: 1, 2, 5, 10, 100 (cycle selection)
  • Decrease Attack Action Point to 1.
  • Unlock all gallery.

Install:
  1. install BepInEx. May be your game type is x64. use latest version on . current x64 ver. is .
  2. if you have an x32 bit version, use
  3. Just extract it to game folder(where .exe file exists)
  4. Run game. then BepInEx\plugins folder will be created. If not, It's different type of x64/x32.
  5. Close game and put "KaijuPrincess_gallery.dll" to BepInEx\plugins folder.
  6. Enjoy.

Conflicts:
  • If under using Wents21's Mod, there is no matter. F1~F3 functions are disabled. no conflicts.
  • If game is updated, No problem. just copy or move "BepinEx" folder, "doorstop_config.ini" and "winhttp.dll" files to new version's folder. May be it works.

Change log.
v1.0.1:
  • Add missed "Decrease Attack Action Point to 1." function.(Wents21's Mod)
  • Add H-Exp MBCV Level multiply(F4).
  • F1 function is working on just Home/Battle scenes.
v1.0.0:
  • Initial Version.
Is it possible for you to release a version excluding the unlock of all gallery+CGs? That would be amazing!

Karsel

Oct 17, 2020
Anal scene is related to Miko costume, one of it's scenes simply(the last one)
Kisses all day - 1k kisses, bow before penis - 1m cum inside, cumming everywhere - jizz x100

Cumming yourself is extra *2 multiplier basically.
Combinations are:
x1 - girl OR protag cumming
x2 - girl x2 or girl + protag cumming
x4 - girl x3-4 or girl x2-3 + protag cumming
x8 - girl x4 and protag cumming

Might be a bit wrong in some of those, but basically what you need to know is that for x8 you need all 4 girl ones and protag to sync.
hmm... i have been doing 4 girls + protag but it is still only mentioned as quad... guess i will try more and see if it works

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Excuse me, but there is a reason why it has prefix of [VN] Visual Novel?

Visual novels are distinguished from other game types by their generally minimal gameplay. Typically the majority of player interaction is limited to clicking to keep the text, graphics and sound moving as if they were turning a page (many recent games offer "play" or "fast-forward" toggles that make this unnecessary), while making narrative choices along the way. Another main characteristic of visual novels are its strong emphasis on the prose, as the narration in visual novels are delivered through text. This characteristic makes playing visual novels similar to reading a book

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes