RPGM - Completed - Kakuriyo Village ~Moratorium of Adolescence~ [Steam] [I'm moralist]

1. 3.00 star(s)

correctbatterie

This game doesn't have a half-bad setup or loop, but is weirdly paced and doesn't feel super consistent about whats going on.

While the scenes themselves aren't bad there also were many that there simply wasnt much to and a majority of stuff that happened for me was more people talking about lewd stuff happening, until I provoked ahigh exposure stat later on in which case the game ended with one longer scene.

The male mc is kinda default nondescript childhood friend and thus not interesting, but you only get to walk around with the girl following him around in the parts I got, which wasn't super exciting. As another review mentioned, this game is not as focussed on ntr as you'd expect for a long while.

I felt out of the loop of where i am at in the game progression wise as the status pages weren't translated (the poster explains this in this thread), but also because the translation has just enough jank so you never know for sure what characters mean or if they mean the opposite of what they are saying. This also takes away from the scenes.

Just a bit ago there was a game translated with the same tools if i am not mistaken, Sol Rui -after mini-, and in my review of that I mention that it gets away with having some jank in its scene translation because it has a very active visual element which works as a crutch to pull attention away from that and helps communicate whats happening. This game doesn't have that and thus the shortcomings of the translation are more front and center.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Nutting The Rueful

The game is mostly about collecting scenes which are beautiful and the females are IIRC voiced so it is nice.
    As an NTR fan, I'll give an NTR review.

Scenario wise? Boring
    Scenes (art)? Well designed
    Conversation? Lacking
    Easy NTR? easy but doesn't feel worth it

In general, play the game as it is tagged besides NTR, rather than focusing on NTR. The NTR build-up is low, not slow but just feels lackluster. Few rounds then boom suddenly NTR then have to go through another process to see the scenes. So it is like, end-game content.

Now if you are not here for NTR, well this game serves a lot of tastes and the end-game has multiple endings.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AnisNIK

Played it in japanese and loved it. MTL is not the best of course.
    Game is basically about a village where women are completely submissive to men. You and your girlfriend happen to find yourself in that village but due to your girlfriends tomboyish appearance, most people think she's actually a man.
    So your girlfriend is safe from other men, as long as you make sure she's not caught.
    You can basically choose how you want to play. If you're into NTR, you can just make sure your girlfriend is caught in several ways.
    If you're into vanilla you just spend a summer vacation with your girlfriend. Having a fun time together. There is also a "Anti-NTR" mode but in my opinion, if you want to avoid NTR its not so difficult. So its kind of redundant.
    There are no battles or anything like that. Its mainly about exploration and finding scenes, while bonding with your girlfriend.
    I can recommend it, its a full experience with tons of high quality art and occasionally some animations thrown in.