EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview::
Ao & Hinori were both childhood sweethearts & accidentally went to a strange world called Kakuriyo Village. Because of her boyish appearance, the villagers mistakenly thought Hinori was a boy... Can they successfully hide Hinori's genders and escape from the village?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-03-21
Original Title: 淫习的幽世村 ~绝对不能曝光女性身分的时间~
Developer: I'm moralist -
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (GPT-3.5)
Voice: Japanese
Store: -
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Version of the game uses Dazed GPT 3.5 MTL + BokiBoki's Images.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
MTL is improved from the last translation.

There are a few things that remain untranslated such as log windows, pictures, and a few choice options but the rest is translated. I couldn't think of a way to translate them without completely breaking the game. Additionally, I've hit the hard limit for the ChatGPT API so don't expect any translations from me for a while. Wanted to get these two out back to back to test how quickly I could get them translated.

If you like the translation and want to see more, please consider supporting me since these are quite expensive. Don't hesitate to report any bugs or errors as well. Enjoy!

Contributors:
GreeDGrineer - TL Images
Credits to luchettodj94 for providing the link to the uncensored patch and The killing Goku for the installation method.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..thx for the share.....
MTL is improved from the last translation.

There are a few things that remain untranslated such as log windows, pictures, and a few choice options but the rest is translated. I couldn't think of a way to translate them without completely breaking the game. Additionally, I've hit the hard limit for the ChatGPT API so don't expect any translations from me for a while. Wanted to get these two out back to back to test how quickly I could get them translated.

If you like the translation and want to see more, please consider supporting me since these are quite expensive. Don't hesitate to report any bugs or errors as well. Enjoy!
apu-thank-you.gif

Apr 30, 2020
From what i've seen on dlsite, theres optional bad ending ntr/rape scenes?

Still looks good, i guess i'll give it a try it.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Looks interesting. But will wait for a good hearted person to compress this first before I decide to d/l.

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
The MTL is not edited but other than a few hiccups its perfectly understandable English due to me using ChatGPT and my tool. Its better than your standard MTL translation.

Some screens:
View attachment 2540271 View attachment 2540273 View attachment 2540266
If you don't mind me asking, how easy/hard is it to implement ChatGPT Translate onto games?

with how surprisingly good it is, I kinda want to try and see how great it is to translate certain games like COM3D2, Koikatsu and Beel ze bub games

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Probably because its only there so that you can make the recipes scattered around the map. There is no currency in the game from what I could see.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
If you don't mind me asking, how easy/hard is it to implement ChatGPT Translate onto games?

with how surprisingly good it is, I kinda want to try and see how great it is to translate certain games like COM3D2, Koikatsu and Beel ze bub games
The basic idea is this. Before every translation, you need to feed chatgpt the context as well as give him a prompt to lead him to output something meaningful. the context is usually a list of text chatgpt has already translated and u feed that into every request during the process. Its expensive.

My tool is a proof of concept for this, programmers much better than I should be able to come up with something better. You can see the source code for it in the link on my signature for more details.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes