luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Onyxdime I've read your review but actually what you said it lack is already in the game :KEK:
(you have to do tons of events to get and the results may a bit disappointed since is not really direct but ye everything you said is already in the game)

mistmist

Aug 21, 2021

It's in Chinese, so just register while translating!

I have to register in Chinese, which is a hassle.

Reactions: luchettodj94

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

It's in Chinese, so just register while translating!

I have to register in Chinese, which is a hassle.
Might take a while but I'm downloading it, I'll share the uncensored pics later
(Only kat file free service at 100 kb/s xD )

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
RJ402577_img_main.png
Kakuriyo, the village of obscene customs ~Sexual Secret-Keeping Moratorium~ UNCENSORED v1.4 CHN

Hey, here's the chinese uncensored version, unfortunately it won't work by just applying the images over the jap one (perhaps the decrypted names don't coincide, didn't check :p), somebody should work on it, too busy in these days (since you are there change back also the title page by removing the translator notes with the current one).

DOWNLOAD
PC:
-

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2730436
Kakuriyo, the village of obscene customs ~Sexual Secret-Keeping Moratorium~ UNCENSORED v1.4 CHN

Hey, here's the chinese uncensored version, unfortunately it won't work by just applying the images over the jap one (perhaps the decrypted names don't coincide, didn't check :p), somebody should work on it, too busy in these days (since you are there change back also the title page by removing the translator notes with the current one).

DOWNLOAD
PC:
WORKUPLOAD -
Probably the RPGM encryption on the files then. Likely the files will need to be decrypted into actual images, then re-encrypted using the JPN version's key before then transferring the newly minted files over to the JPN version.

And then throw an MTL over top of it. :LOL:

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Probably the RPGM encryption on the files then. Likely the files will need to be decrypted into actual images, then re-encrypted using the JPN version's key before then transferring the newly minted files over to the JPN version.

And then throw an MTL over top of it. :LOL:
Uh I'll look into it lol. If its as simple as you say I can create a patch for it.

Reactions: BarnXero

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Uh I'll look into it lol. If its as simple as you say I can create a patch for it.
I recall there being a website offering the decrypt & encrypt service.
The 'key' could be gotten from any of the respective files on each version.

I did that some time ago for some work on various versions of a game in the TL Reqs section here, but can't quite remember for which game it was.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

I did that some time ago for some work on various versions of a game in the TL Reqs section here, but can't quite remember for which game it was.
Yeah I know the method and the site since I use it often for my other MTLs. It usually pulls the key straight from System.json. I just need to put it to the test.

Reactions: BarnXero

twisted1

Nov 16, 2017
Do the night scenes where Hinori helps the MC get off go ridiculously fast for anyone else? I get like three lines of text a second, and the whole encounter is over in like twenty seconds. Is there something I can change to fix that?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

Most probably you mean the work from Petschko, both program and website can be found

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Alright, I've applied the uncensored patch to the game and reuploaded everything in the OP. I've also created a Github link to make it easy to install any future fixes or improvements made by me or the community.

• Red Heart
Reactions: princess bride

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
No doubt, it's likely gonna be a better end product than whatever borked mess BokiBoki eventually delivers.
Going off their track record 'n all.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hhh, (I'll stop anyway posting this often here xD )
View attachment 2704826
Why even bother using the AI if it is just going to leave gaping holes in the game like that. What a lazy attempt at translation. Guess I should'nt be surprised with all the AI translators popping up out of the wood work. A damn shame. Are there alot of sections in the game like that?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Why even bother using the AI if it is just going to leave gaping holes in the game like that. What a lazy attempt at translation. Guess I should'nt be surprised with all the AI translators popping up out of the wood work. A damn shame. Are there alot of sections in the game like that?
This is actually fixed completely in a lot of my newer MTL's. This was only the 2nd game I did so my tool still had a lot of improvements that needed to be made. That being said, I'm pretty sure I went back and fixed all these issues already in this game anyway.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This is actually fixed completely in a lot of my newer MTL's. This was only the 2nd game I did so my tool still had a lot of improvements that needed to be made. That being said, I'm pretty sure I went back and fixed all these issues already in this game anyway.
I guess I owe you an apology then. I should of reserved my criticism till I saw with my own eyes but I'm one of those lazy people I talked about and I have too many games to look into that I didn't want to waste the bandwidth right now :ROFLMAO: . As long as you're interested in fixing things that is good to hear. Too many people I know / have seen like to push automation but then never actually follow through.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes