longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Damn, I spent ages going through this, and thought I was often leaving her horny in the evenings (the log said she'd been fucked by someone)... and still ended up with some BS marriage ending... thankfully someone left a full save, was pretty anticlimactic though, I kinda thought she was going to have been doing a lot more in the village.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Trenzein

Aug 8, 2019
I just checked out who is doing the translation and they are posting this on Steam. This is going to get banned really quickly, there is no ambiguity here. The girl is clearly underage, she is just barely entering puberty, thats the only reason she is getting away with her deception. This may be struck down before long. Shame really, since there is still a lot of untranslated text in the current fan translation such as the choices during sex.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I just checked out who is doing the translation and they are posting this on Steam. This is going to get banned really quickly, there is no ambiguity here. The girl is clearly underage, she is just barely entering puberty, thats the only reason she is getting away with her deception. This may be struck down before long. Shame really, since there is still a lot of untranslated text in the current fan translation such as the choices during sex.
And yet the official localization is highly likely to be crappier than this version here due to who's doing it.
Dunno 'bout content. Haven't played it (yet).

Also, I doubt it's getting banned. I've seen a lot more overt lolis in games still published on Steam dude.

Trenzein

Aug 8, 2019
And yet the official localization is highly likely to be crappier than this version here due to who's doing it.
Dunno 'bout content. Haven't played it (yet).

Also, I doubt it's getting banned. I've seen a lot more overt lolis in games still published on Steam dude.
Sure you may be right, but I've also seen games with characters like this one get banned without warning. It may happen it may not, it all depends on who in Valve sees this one.

pickleryck

Sep 13, 2020
Any plans to translate the icons at all? Liking the game so far but would be great to understand what a bunch of the button say

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Kakuriyo v1.4 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.7 GB/380 MB :
, (3.3k Audio Files)

Last edited:

Akuyma

Mar 18, 2023
The family get-together is as boring as ever, though, so the pair opts to sneak away, as young people are wont to do... But their escape from the tedium brings them somewhere neither one expected -- the village of Kakuriyo.

In Kakuriyo, perversion is the law, and men are in charge of everything. And thanks to Hinori's tomboyish looks, the people of this strange place mistake her for a male. Until they can escape, A

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Yes it's kinda a pain in the ass when there are untranslated image but we can't do anything about it unless we find the image and change it ourselves.... yet I'm not sure it's possible to have accesss to them.

_Sad_Man_

Mar 26, 2020
Those are images, I'll need to go back and find them to edit/tl them. I'll put it on my TODO list.
I found these images and translated them with the help of DeepL, I just started translating them, so I am open to help and criticism.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes